Recent content by Tarma

1. Tarma

Post Your Recent Purchases!

It definitely isn't perfect. NeoOldStore probably does a repo manual for this...
  2. Tarma

First look at dollar menu Henry Cavill revealed.

Oh, just bring back Brandon Routh already.
  3. Tarma

CD English Case Embossing

I don't honestly remember whether US releases were supposed to have embossed cases or not, been a long time since I bothered with them, but as others have said SNK wasn't exactly consistent. The early Japanese releases can be hit or miss (Nam '75 is a good example), but all post '94 Japanese...
  4. Tarma

Metal Slug on BBC News

Cool. Learn something old every day in this place! Cheers Jock!
  5. Tarma

SOTM May 2024: Same! Same! Same! (Fireshark) MD

A little better I guess... Tarma - 1,571,380 - Stage 10
  6. Tarma

SOTM May 2024: Same! Same! Same! (Fireshark) MD

First time I've played this in ages... I'll have to sharpen up if I'm to compete with you fellas. Tarma - 824,210 - Stage 8
  7. Tarma

New Art of Fighting and Samurai Shodown?

Art of Goobing
  8. Tarma

Ouch.
  9. Tarma

Funny, I thought it'd be burger and fries, rather than a soft creamy cheese from Normandy.
  10. Tarma

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

The Beekeeper - above average Jason Statham action flick, that has him as a retired (aren't they always) black-ops agent, who decides to take revenge on an evil corporation conning people out of their savings, after a close friend of his falls victim and takes their own life as a result. Typical...
  11. Tarma

Restated my AES Collection

You're not your you fucking fucktard.
  12. Tarma

I'd have been down for that back "when we were young", circa 1989.... I'd have to excuse myself at the point that it moved on to hide the salami.
  13. Tarma

At least Dion did his bit with panache... which is more than you can say for fucktards like this dude (whose name/handle I've already forgotten... in a thread that is actually about him) and that ghastly John Hancock fellow, who epitomizes all that is wrong with video gaming as a "hobby".
  14. Tarma

So you can punch them in the face?