Recent content by Tehcno

1. Tehcno

Trying to get info on "Test Carts"

100%, but there are less of these than the blister packs. I didn't realize the blisters had the ESRB, I thought they were the European copies being resold in the US. That's why I said it.
  2. Tehcno

Oh the blister packs. I thought you meant with official box and all.
  3. Tehcno

Wow, did they ever get sold to the public anywhere?
  4. Tehcno

I've been told they were review copies sent out to magazines, others have said they are internal copies of the games for SNK to test. I have 3 of these carts that I'm probably going to sell, but I need some information on them. One of them is already an highly sought after game Faselei. This...
  5. Tehcno

Card Fighter Clash related - Give away

Hey, I thought I just drop this info here to give you guys a chance to win a physical copy of Card Fighter Clash 2. Any of you who know me or remember this was a project that I started long ago, but it has now been upgraded to 2.0. Basically, this just means it should be error-free and it's now...
  6. Tehcno

Captain Sawada - Street Fighter The Movie

Rather than just posting one I thought I'd post another. This image was also drawn using GIMP. This one was draw for use with the Card Fighter Clash expansion that I'm working on. https://ayce78.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Sawada-Street-Fighter-The-Movie-711009563
  7. Tehcno

GIMP rendering of NGPC

I figured since this room on the forum hasn't had a post or a while I'd post something. I decided to draw the NGPC using GIMP for a project I'm working on. Here is a low resolution version of what I did. https://ayce78.deviantart.com/art/Neo-Geo-Pocket-Color-Render-via-GIMP-719669381
  8. Tehcno

NGPC - pre-retail versions

Hey guys just looking for someone with some knowledge about these carts. I just got them from eBay and they came from different sellers so it seems legit. I got a US copy of Faselei that was originally sent to EGM as a review copy. I also 2 more that were review copies sent to Silicon Gaming...
  9. Tehcno

Building a Multicade, would like some opinions

The link has a PDF with directions on how to build one. But OP, I have a suggestion for you. Take some time to get to know the folks over at Build Your Own Arcade Control Forums: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/ They were a big help with suggestions when I built my machine. They can give you...
  10. Tehcno

Daraku Tenshi - I need help.

[edited] As has already been pointed out below that I made a huge mistake concering Daraku Tenshi. I am looking for anyone who has information on this board. I need to get this thing running and would like to find anyone who has the wiring diagram to be in contact with me.
  11. Tehcno

Card Fighters Project FREE CARDS GIVEAWAY

I've not revealed the card ability until now.
  12. Tehcno

Card Fighters Project FREE CARDS GIVEAWAY

I thought I'd just bring it to your attention that I'm giving away free cards as a promotion at the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CardFighterProject/photos/a.133640640116764.30681.116703718477123/559939567486867/?type=3&notif_t=like If your interested head over to the FB page and join...
  13. Tehcno

Looking for info on a character image inside (SamSho or something else)

The girl standing next to Nakoruru... I believe her name is Manali and I can't seem to find any information on her. What game she originated from or anything else. Please if you have some details I'd like to get more info. The only other game I've seen her on was Card Fighter Clash.
  14. Tehcno

Looking for Arcade game that has a news caster in it.

This is an odd request and for some reason I'm not sure where to find it. But, I could have sworn I've seen a video game that has a news reporter (not TMNT) where a news caster is sitting at a desk reporting one something related to the game. I'm thinking it was a wrestling game, but I'm not...
  15. Tehcno

What could cause MVS monitor color issues.

I've had lots of problems with this thing since I bought it. I'm finally getting most of the stuff worked out and now I'm running into this. It seems as if the color is out on one of the colors. The green seems to be non-existant. My main board did get fried so I'm wondering if it might have...