Recent content by titchgamer

1. titchgamer

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

I asked about the NGCD version last week, I was told to expect a update in the next week or 2.
  2. titchgamer

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Looking much nicer! Good jobs guys.
  3. titchgamer

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I mentioned somewhere else I had just brought a set of 3D glasses from Japan some weeks ago, Well they arrived today as well as my XOSVP from Canada :)
  4. titchgamer

What are your fave beat em ups?

Leading on from the last thread I figured why not have a general brawler discussion. What are your favourite or most memorable beat em ups? Heres a list of mine: NES: The Adventures of Bayou Billy - This one popped my cherry Back in the day, Not a great game by any means but had to be on the...
  5. titchgamer

Neo Geo Beat em ups...

I was just mulling over my thoughts and with my physical Copy of SOR4 en route and the talk of battletoads I got to thinking I want to play a beat em up. That got me thinking about Mutation Nation etc on the neo geo. Then I asked myself a question I could not really answer which is this: Why...
  6. titchgamer

Spectrum Next: Round 2

Not sure how many people are into the old micros on here but for those who are and maybe for tak heres a link to the next round of spectrum next on KS. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spectrumnext/zx-spectrum-next-issue-2/description I got to play on one beginning of the year, some of the...
  7. titchgamer

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

My replacement glass lenses come today from Console5. They do look much better than having the 3D printed frame on display :)
  8. titchgamer

Tapatalk

Anyone having issues getting the forum up tapatalk on the iphone the last few days? Mine refuses to load the forum at all since about Tuesday.
  9. titchgamer

Terraonion SNES flash cart

I dont see the point, But they certainly aint made any friends with the SNES community lately anyways after they fired shots at Ikari.
  10. titchgamer

Viewpoint 2064

I know there is not a massive N64 following on here but this is pretty cool all the same. The unreleased sequel to viewpoint that never was, A prototype of Viewpoint 2064 has surfaced and been dumped so anyone can give it a go. I have stuck it on my ED and plan to give it a try tomorrow when I...
  11. titchgamer

Titch’s collection thread

Got myself a early birthday/xmas prezzy today. I have thought about getting one of these a few times but the price was always to high and for the amount of games it could actually play I could never justify it. But I saw this bundle going for a fair price and thought what the hell, Going to...
  12. titchgamer

Terminator: Dark Fate

Anyone seen it yet? What are your thoughts? I went to watch it last night and enjoyed it, It actually felt like a Terminator film to me and seems a acceptable sequel to T2.
  13. titchgamer

Titch’s collection thread

Some of you will be aware that for the last few months I have been converting a old Love and Berry cabaret candy cab. For those of you who dont know what one of those is cover your eyes: I have always wanted a big red or a neo 29, However due to house size restrictions I saw the berry for...
  14. titchgamer

A new light gun?

Not really, If you look at the other modern lightguns like the aim traks they are comparable price wise. These are by far the best modern gun I have had the chance to use though.