tomwaits
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• tomwaits
      tomwaits replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      He'd have to get the diaper off first, and Trump probably shit himself when he realized what was happening.
    • tomwaits
      tomwaits reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      As an alum of the 2nd Class (1995/1996) of NCCC, I really hoped 30 years on, its funding would be secure. For every 1$ budget expended...
    • tomwaits
      tomwaits replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      This sucks. My niece just joined Americorps... if the expected cuts go through for FY25 they'll be eliminating 71,000 jobs. New recruits...
    • tomwaits
      tomwaits reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      I’m more disappointed about AmeriCorps being on the chopping block again, than the Presidential shit show. AmeriCorps should not be...
    • tomwaits
      tomwaits reacted to SouthtownKid's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      But it is an existential crisis. We've had increasingly frequent and irrefutable evidence of Biden's diminishing mental faculties over...
    • tomwaits
      tomwaits reacted to roker's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      “No scotus justice will be decided as a president is leaving office” “Rgb dies” “Fuck those rules we will do what we want!” What a...
    • tomwaits
      tomwaits reacted to CORY's post in the thread Free stuff! Yakuza Like A Dragon (steam) with Like Like.
      I got an extra key of this game from humble bundle. This is for the OGs only, you know who you are. edit: and it's GONE (roker)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…