Recent content by TravistyOJ

1. TravistyOJ

WTB: SFIII 3S CD

I’ve got a boxed 3S kit, but some op swapped the disc inside with NG. Even though I use SCSI2SD, looking for original disc in good shape just for collection sake. Thanks!
  2. TravistyOJ

Interest Check: Screen Printed Neo Geo 6-slot CPO

Calling all Neo Geo big red 6-Slot owners! Many of you may already be familiar with QuarterArcade’s Neo Geo 2/4 slot reproduction CPO’s. Here’s a bit of the product description: These overlays were made to exact specs of the original, they are screen printed on the same material originally...
  3. TravistyOJ

FS: POW Kit

Includes clean, fully working PCB, marquee, bezel, manual as pictured - $100 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. TravistyOJ

KADE Miniconsole+ w/ adapters

Apparently I backed this Kickstarter and forgot all about it. Don't really have a need for it now, but wanted to see if someone here was interested. It's the packaged version, not DIY so it's ready to go. Has the unit itself with a nice shell, a USB cable, and the following adapters: NES...
  5. TravistyOJ

MVC2 Setup

Naomi mobo with universal region BIOS, MVC2 Cart, Capcom I/O, includes USB, VGA, Power Cables and some repro move sheets - $350 shipped
  6. TravistyOJ

SOLD: Violent Storm PCB

Selling for a friend, works 100% and clean. Asking $325 shipped.
  7. TravistyOJ

FS: Misc parts (PCBs, Vs, Naomi, MVS)

All prices include shipping to CONUS Vs Excitebike PPU (003), CPU, and 6 EPROMs* - $85 - SOLD Vs. Hogans Alley PPU (001), CPU, and 6 EPROMs* - $55 - SOLD 2 Nonworking Vs. PCBs** - $45 2x World Series Baseball Control panels 1 populated, 1 not but with extra parts and in great shape, with...
  8. TravistyOJ

FS: PCBs CPS1, ST-V, F3

All prices include shipping in US, and work unless otherwise stated UN Squadron - w/ Reprint manual and marquee $175 SOLD US Navy (Carrier Airwing JP) - Graphical glitches $60 SOLD Magic Sword - Wont boot $40 SOLD MVS 161-in-1 - $70 Sega ST-V w/ ModBios and Die Hard Arcade - $80 SOLD 2x...
  9. TravistyOJ

FS: Alpha 2 B Board

US, great shape, repro label. Resurrected with Avalaunch decrypted set. $125 shipped.
  10. TravistyOJ

Everdrive GBA Group Buy

Sorry, I should've posted pics earlier, didn't think about it:
  11. TravistyOJ

FS: Sega ESWAT PCB, Marquee, Manual

Working PCB, Marquee, and Manual - $110 shipped, USPS PCB has original FD1094. Still working fine, but I have not attempted any sort of battery swap. Note: This is not a JAMMA game, but looks like it. Make sure you have the appropriate System 16 adapter before hooking it up.
  12. TravistyOJ

Everdrive GBA Group Buy

At this time group buy orders are closed, and we are all patiently awaiting our Everdrives. Current Status: First 31 received and shipped. Final 11 received, and shipping. 1,2. TravistyOJ 3,4. Ninjainspandex (SHIPPED 8/9) 5. synbiosfan (SHIPPED 8/9) 6. ki_atsushi (SHIPPED 8/9) 7. KalessinDB...
  13. TravistyOJ

FS: Famicom Twin, PC Engine Duo, SNES carts CIB

Hey guys, I know this is poor planning on my part, but I'm trying to get some more cash to fill out the Christmas tree, so hopefully someone is in the market for these. All prices include shipping (assuming US domestic), and if you buy this weekend, it will be in the mail USPS priority on...
  14. TravistyOJ

WTB: EZFlash 3in1

Does anyone have or know where to buy an EZFlash 3in1 for DS Lite? Must be black, and must be the smaller DS Lite version. Shops that sell flash carts and ship to US come and go. Thanks
  15. TravistyOJ

GroupBuy COMPLETE: Raspberry Pi Model 2 Netboot kits

Hey guys, I know we are at the point of the raspberry pi based naomi netboot kit, that if you are someone who wants one, you probably already have one. But after the recent release of 1.3, I was wondering if any among you would be interested in a full kit. It would include the following...