Recent content by TriShield

1. T

FS - Metal Slug X & Pulstar AES Cartridges

Metal Slug X (US) Mint overall. Mint insert. Mint case with a snap that moves into place without a "snap" but still provides a strong closure. Mint cart with very faint insertion marks. Mint manual with baggie. $680 - SOLD Pulstar (Japanese) Mint overall. Mint insert and case. Mint cart with...
  2. T

FS - El Viento Genesis Cart. & Nice Old School Nintendo Power Players Guides

El Viento - $5 (rough manual, Game Dude sticker) Players Guides, all the guides are in great condition except for SMB3 which has worn covers but the pages are good. NES Top Secret Passwords Game Boy Player's Guide Nintendo Power Ninja Gaiden 2 Strategy Guide Nintendo Power Final Fantasy...
  3. T

FS: Complete SNES KI & Super SFII Games, Classic Player's Guides, Mint Genesis Games

Nintendo Players Guides All are in very good condition. NES Top Secret Passwords Game Boy Player's Guide Nintendo Power Ninja Gaiden 2 Strategy Guide Nintendo Power Final Fantasy Strategy Guide Nintendo Power Super Mario Bros 3 Strategy Guide (Worn covers) Asking $5 each. Super Nintendo...
  4. T

FS: Excellent Neo Geo AES Collection, B. Star, Pulstar, MotW, Last Blades, M. Slugs..

Art of Fighting (Dog Tag, US) Excellent overall. Slight wear along the top edge of the insert. Cracked tray. Cart has slight wear and insertion marks. Excellent manual with baggie. Front Back Contents $25 - SOLD Art of Fighting 2 (US) Near mint overall. Very slight wear on one small spot at...
  5. T

Determining value of SNES/Genesis games.

Does anyone know of any good resources out there to tell what they're worth?
  6. T

Rally Against Lebanese Gang Violence Turns Ugly in Sydney

Videos here. It's not Paris part deux, at least not yet. http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v.htm?f=39&g=445384e7-fc49-4235-8221-371171dcfec6&p=aunews_aunationalninenews&t=s29 I understand Leb gangs have been causing trouble for years there from theft to beatings to rape. The beating of two...
  7. T

2006 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T

I recall there's a new Charger fan on this forum, and a few cars guys in general so I thought I'd share. The Charger isn't even out yet and they already have two special editions planned. One is the 425HP SRT-8, and now there's this one, the Daytona. The Daytona comes in two classic 1970...
  8. T

Viewtiful Joe - PS2 vs. GC

I noticed Target is selling both versions of Viewtiful Joe for $19.99 right now, which is the better version of it? I hear the PS2 has an extra character, and adjustable difficulty, but that the graphics lag behind the GameCube version. Is that true?
  9. T

Iraq Surveys: Iraqis Embrace Western Democracy, Shun Islamic Theocracy

By WILL LESTER Associated Press Writer May 14, 2004, 2:22 PM EDT PHOENIX -- Iraqis are likely to say they want to live in a democracy, though they don't necessarily understand how it works. Some pollsters who have done nationwide surveys of Iraq in recent months talked about their findings...
  10. T

Dodge to Resurrect the Hemi Charger.

First Pontiac introduced a new and thoroughly modern GTO, Ford is set for 2005 with a completely redesigned and totally retro Mustang, and now this... ----- Dodge set to revive Charger name for new rear-wheel-drive performance sedan By Rick Kranz Automotive News / March 08, 2004 Dodge...
  11. T

2005 Ford Mustang - Retro Reborn.

BY AARON ROBINSON February 2004 Those who recall the Mustang GT concept coupe and convertible from last year’s Detroit and L.A. auto shows (C/D, March 2003) know Ford has delivered what it promised, memories pressed in sheetmetal. Although not announced yet, the base sticker prices for the...
  12. T

Iraq Beyond the Cameras - A Different Reality

By TARA COPP Scripps Howard News Service December 05, 2003 BAGHDAD, Iraq - It's a little-known footnote in postwar Iraq that an unassuming Army Civil Affairs captain named Kent Lindner has a bevy of blushing female fans. Every time Lindner checks in on the group of young, deaf Iraqi...
  13. T

U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 1984 - Q3 GDP up 7.2%, best in 19 years.

So much for the far left parroting the claim that the economy is terrible. ----- Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 1984 By JEANNINE AVERSA Oct 30, 8:54 AM (ET) WASHINGTON (AP) - The economy grew at a scorching 7.2 percent annual rate in the third quarter in the strongest pace in nearly...
  14. T

Retro Exotic High Performance Goodness - 2005 Ford GT.

I'm not a huge fan of retro styling, but I think this is pretty hot. http://www.edmunds.com/advice/specialreports/articles/100499/article.html http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=6&article_id=861 http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=19&article_id=7263...
  15. T

Malaysian PM: 'Jews Rule The World'

Posted 10/16/2003 8:19 AM Updated 10/16/2003 10:41 AM Malaysian PM urges Muslims to unite against 'Jewish domination' PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on Thursday told a summit of Islamic leaders that "Jews rule the world by proxy" and the world's...