Recent content by ULTRA 4TH GEN

1. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Post Your Recent Purchases!

More for the EVERCADE. I don't think so. I'll tell you who are the weakest... 'Gallegos' is the surname of a sixteenth-century slaver from Spain, who traded with South American Indians and mestizos. He used to rape all these indian women but he never took care about their mestizo bastards...
  2. ULTRA 4TH GEN

It's funny that a single game achieves that. But we are talking about a great game, a magnificent domestic version of Daimakaimura. Also as a product, I really like that you can use all the PC-Engine Hu-cards. So you have a great catalog available. So I think it is a great console. I think his...
  3. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Totally agree. I think it was one of the best versions of PC-Engine that existed. And I think the great port of Daimakaimura already alone makes it worth having an SG.
  4. ULTRA 4TH GEN

[spoiler]
  5. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Samurai Shodown V Perfect/Final Edition extracted data

Those were exactly the words your ex boyfriend said to you after seeing you dressed up as a Cinderella
  6. ULTRA 4TH GEN

What are you listening to at the moment?

Flamenco, the oldest and purest music in Spain. Still alive in the XXI century. Samuelito has incredible skill and technique playing the Spanish guitar.
  7. ULTRA 4TH GEN

NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

??????? I don't remember insulting you so far, but I suppose you are the typical example of "union to the flock" at any price. Sheep level activated! :lolz: So far Rot has been very cautious with me. Analyze it if you want, but I see no reason to call him a coward. I have been entering...
  8. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Spanish IER

9. ULTRA 4TH GEN

eek's small collection

Top Hunter and SSK2 are great games. The PVM is an amazing piece. Nice collection.
  10. ULTRA 4TH GEN

A good comparison. I really like the music in the MD version. But in general, the SNES version is much better. Konami could do much better with MD. For starters, the SNES game has 8 Meg and the MD game only 4.
  11. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Two good examples ...
  12. ULTRA 4TH GEN

I know to recognize when my "tone" has passed the line of respect. Answering a troll is pleasant, but it creates a disturbance among peaceful users. And I understand it. I find it strange that you speak of a Spanish fascist, because I am not a fascist. I am not a fan of Franco either, nor do I...
  13. ULTRA 4TH GEN

One of the greatest creations of Konami. Much better than the Mega Drive version SUNSETRIDERS SNES PAL UK. In Spain, both the German and English versions were distributed.
  14. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Exa-arcadia, the new neo geo?

Yes, that afternoon was enough. Today I bring dog biscuits again. :rolleyes:
  15. ULTRA 4TH GEN

Remember, for you it's ultra important and impossible to ignore! Will you be able to survive the shock of the watermark? :hammer: