Recent content by wingzrow

1. wingzrow

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

How long will any of these prototype carts last anyway? It's up to them to do whatever the hell they want with their property, but if they don't have these baked up won't they simply die? Were these boards all mask roms, eeproms with exposed windows, or what? Probably too broad a question, but...
  2. wingzrow

Retro HQ's NGPC Flash Cart Dead?

All good suggestions. I'll see if I can get some deoxit. Is the NGPC really prone to bad contacts? I mean it always goes to the bios screen so I thought it was just the cart, then again I don't have anything BUT the flash card to test it with so I might just get one of those Sonic Carts from...
  3. wingzrow

Retro HQ's NGPC Flash Cart Dead?

I was one of the lucky few who got a NEOGEO Pocket SD from Retro HQ before they mass produced them (there was a waiting list). All of a sudden it no longer boots...is this a known issue, or should I just bite the bullet & order a new one? Their messages on twitter don't work & I can't get them...
  4. wingzrow

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

backlit NGPC should be shipping soon. The seller on Etsy just sent me some images before he ships & they are looking GOOD.
  5. wingzrow

WTB: Recap my PVM-20M2MDU (Chicago)

Been in storage from a year or 2 now & I'd like to get it back up & running(it got darker to the point where it became unusable). If anyone in the chicagoland area would be willing to do a recap for me, please let me know. I can provide the caps, I just don't have the know how or the space to do...
  6. wingzrow

Toys R Us to close all 800 of its U.S. stores

http://archive.is/mg24P Toy store chain Toys R Us is planning to sell or close all 800 of its U.S. stores, affecting as many as 33,000 jobs as the company winds down its operations after six decades, according to a source familiar with the matter. The news comes six months after the retailer...
  7. wingzrow

NeoGeo ROM Preservation Society thread.

Yes it's an MVS cart. I ordered it from a Mexican seller when I was tracking down all the MVS metal slug titles for my Consolized MVS. Even with the advent of the flash cart I would still need it returned to me after being dumped. It's my personal copy of Metal Slug 3 & I Absolutely love those...
  8. wingzrow

House Intel Republicans vote NO collusion between Trump & Russia

"House Intelligence Committee Republicans announced Monday that they found “no evidence of collusion,” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin in the panel’s ‘Russia probe.’ EW: Republican-led House Intelligence Committee says it found "no evidence of collusion" between Russia, Trump...
  9. wingzrow

Wanted: Sega Genesis recap needed (& an overclock switch if possible)

A good friend of mine just fished his SEGA Genesis "HD Graphics" model 1 out of storage. Would anyone be willing to recap the thing? If so,how much? I'm also looking to have it overclocked with a halt & clock speed switch if possible. edit: I'm located on the north side of chicago if anyone...
  10. wingzrow

New discovery. amazing Neo Geo candy cocktail cabinet

It's in that pdf lachlan posted. Aren't they the same model?
  11. wingzrow

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Announced for Switch and PS4

I'm just excited for the new Funky Kong Mode.
  12. wingzrow

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Announced for Switch and PS4

Leave it to NIS America to censor the Trailer. Can't show THAT on a Christian Game Video.
  13. wingzrow

NGPC - pre-retail versions

They're legit. They don't pop up too often but there's more out there than you would think. Picture from an atariage topic. These came from an EGM storage locker. http://archive.is/U5OFq
  14. wingzrow

Trump-Russia collusion under investigation by FBI

"Says increasingly nervous man for the 3552nd time"
  15. wingzrow

Strange Ninja Combat Cart Wired to an AES

Can someone explain to me what I'm looking at here?