Recent content by wrx2hot4u

1. wrx2hot4u

Attention: Aussie Sydney People :)

Hey Guys, Had a bit of a thought since looking a Elvis's nice cabs and getting very jealous. Anyone here is Sydney interested in Importing some cabs with me? I am looking at "used" but ok condition "New Astrocity" and "29" Neo Geo" cabs. I have done the sums and got in contact with my...
  2. wrx2hot4u

VB Forum Software

Hi Guys, Is anyone looking into upgrading the VB software on this forum? Just wondering, not sure if the latest load has the mods that this version has like trader rating. Cheers
  3. wrx2hot4u

MID SOUTH GAMES (issue resolved), but other scam-related antics inside

Hi Everyone, I can't post in the feedback section? I don't understand why. Anyway I got scammed by Ebay MIDSOUTHGAMES, they also have a business. Anyway they scammed me for $50.00 even so its the principal! What can I do? Credit Card Charge back you think? Kind Regards Ryan
  4. wrx2hot4u

www.aussiearcade.com.au

Hi Guys, Letting everyone one here know that there most welcome over at www.aussiearcade.com.au I recently upgraded the forum software from Yabb to VB3.0 but I am upgrading to 3.5 on the weekend. Even if you are not a Aussie that would still be very cool, any ideas for the site is also most...
  5. wrx2hot4u

Atomiswave Gear 4 Sale

Hi Guys, Any offer on some atomiswave gear in mint condition? Updated List Atomiswave Mobo = $160US (SOLD) - (SHIPPING) 1:20pm 29/09/05 Demloish Fist + Artwork and Manual = $90 Dolphin Blue = $90 (SOLD) - (SHIPPING) 1:20pm 29/09/05 Rumble Fish + Artwork = $150 GG X 1.5 = (SOLD) - (SHIPPING)...
  6. wrx2hot4u

Neo Geo Carts 4 Sale NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING, TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!! NO...
  7. wrx2hot4u

Some Neo Stuff For Sale

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6207429555 :lol:
  8. wrx2hot4u

Super Gun Problems :( HELP ME!

Hi Guys, I need some help with 2 questions that I can't for life of me figure out. 1. When I use my super gun, scart to composite converter and my 4 slot mobo the picture looks great but the top quarter of the screen is just a green/blue colour. When I use the same as above but with a 1 slot...
  9. wrx2hot4u

Weird Puzzle Bobble Neo Geo Cart???

Hi Guys, Just a quick question for all the Neo Geo geeks out there :glee: Try explaining this, 1. Cart Labelled "Puzzle Bobble". 2. Plugs into my 2-slot Mobo. 3. Comes up "Puzzle Bobble" as you would think. 4. Take it out and plug it into my 4-slot mobo 5. Should come up with "Puzzle...
  10. wrx2hot4u

Aussie Arcade Forum

Hi Guys, Just letting all the aussies know there is a new forum which has started up. Some of the guys are very help and topics can be very funny. I would luv for you to join in th fun. Sections are Arcade, Mame and Pinball. Take a look. www.aussiearcade.com.au or www.aussiearcade.com or...
  11. wrx2hot4u

LOOSE MVS CARTS WANTED!!!!

Hi Guys, Haven't been on here for awhile, been busy with work :( Ok, following are MVS carts im after for the right price. KOF2000 KOF2001 KOF2002 Metal Slug 4 Metal Slug 5 Real Bout Fatal Fury Puzzle Bobble Last Blade 2 Must have english labels, must work 100%. :multi_co: Artwork is a...
  12. wrx2hot4u

6 Slot MVS + 6 Games

Hi All, Just wanted to let everyone know im selling my 6 slot with 6 MVS carts. For Details please check this link. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6124158188&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT As you can see by the bid history I don't take kindly to people I suspect to be...
  13. wrx2hot4u

*** WANTED *** Assorted MVS Carts

Hi All, Thought I would chuck a line out and see if anyone out there has some MVS carts for sale. The following is a list of games im after. They don't need to be in mint condition, just need to work 100% and be an English version. They don't even need to be originals or hard the manual. Mini...
  14. wrx2hot4u

MVS Carts For Sale.

Hi Everyone, I have been a big fan of Neo Geo games for awhile now but only just discovered this site. My ebay nick is wrx2hot4u, reason being I own a WRX suprise suprise! LOL I currently have around 30 Carts in my collection. I have a few carts I would like to sell. Now because I live in...