*** WANTED *** Assorted MVS Carts

wrx2hot4u

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi All,

Thought I would chuck a line out and see if anyone out there has some MVS carts for sale. The following is a list of games im after. They don't need to be in mint condition, just need to work 100% and be an English version.

They don't even need to be originals or hard the manual. Mini Marquees would be nice :) I can pay via Paypal. Only reply if you have the references to back you up. I am also looking to trade/sell some of my doubles that I have.

KOF 2000
KOF 2001
KOF 2002
KOF 2003

Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4

Last Blade
Last Blade 2

King Of Monsters
King Of Monsters 2

World Heros Perfect

Puzzle Bobble

and any other good fun games.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
wrx2hot4u said:
Only reply if you have the references to back you up.

Dude, you aren't really in the position to be saying this. You'll likely find that you'll be asked to send your items first in a trade situation as you are unknown around these here parts. People will also likely want refs from you if they are to send any money your way.

Last edited:

wrx2hot4u

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
J0e Musashi said:
Dude, you aren't really in the position to be saying this. You'll likely find that you'll be asked to send your items first in a trade situation as you are unknown around these here parts. People will also likely want refs from you if they are to send any money your way.

Dude,

What the hell are you on about? I am mainly asking to BUY mvs carts of other people but I am willing to do a trade/buy.

The reason I said you need to have refs for is because of how much scamming I have seen gone on in this forum. If I am to shell out money I want to be able to trust the other person! The Refs comment had nothing to do with trading.

But since you did bring it up I am going to send you the AOF cart in good faith! how do you like them APPLES! all I ask tho is if you dont want it you will need to pay the postage back to me

SO THERE! LOL :P