geladobom

War Room Troll
Here's one! Nice Intro for the game! goosebumps 😳

Other one but more slow.

Last edited:

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Guys, this is a great day for us!

We made a Neo Geo game - and it can now be played online on Fightcade :multi_co:

teot-f10.jpg

ozzyyzzo

n00b
Playstation intro's good old times.
rather more c64 / amiga style like the ones i was writting back in the days ;-)

but yeah u get the idea! ^^

all my previous 8bit scener resume :

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
To add another sensory experience beyond just the fart noises, to smell and taste them as well, is there any particular cuisine you recommend eating before starting a gaming marathon with a buddy? Would spicy burritos with pinto beans be a good place to start?

Spoiler:
Top effort with the release guys, well done I can’t wait to play once I’ve got a AES SD cartridge sorted

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
To add another sensory experience beyond just the fart noises, to smell and taste them as well, is there any particular cuisine you recommend eating before starting a gaming marathon with a buddy? Would spicy burritos with pinto beans be a good place to start?

Spoiler:
Top effort with the release guys, well done I can’t wait to play once I’ve got a AES SD cartridge sorted

I'd say just don't toss in too much onion into these burritos - it sure makes the smell and taste more interesting, but the added wetness might prove unsuitable for a marathon.

ozzyyzzo

n00b
Hey guyz, Beta #4 is available for DOWNLOAD !! :)

And it's time to get involved before it's too late ;-)

Enjoy and HF

Below unlock cheat for Powell and gameplay video :

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
We'd appreciate it much if you would give us simple feedback confirming:
- that the new version works on you system/BIOS (our previous proto bugged on NEO-MVH MV1AX slots, SP-S2 bios for example)
- that the sound balance seems good to you (no saturation, volume disparities & such)

Grow up, cunts!

Wot?

Last edited:

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
We had a lot of early feedback saying the CPU is hard to beat... It's a simple matter of getting used to it. The AI is unusual and _not_ of the cheesy, mind-reading, cheating kind. We do 1CC/no round miss the game; you just need to learn it instead of playing it like the game it isn't :)