Subungual hematomas

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Ever have a subungual hematoma (blood trapped under a nail)? This is my first one, from an animal bite (both my nail and the skin on the other side were pierced by teeth). I read that they usually take 2-3 months to go away, on your hand, longer on the toes, or, you can go to a hospital and have the blood drained before it dries. I disinfected the wounds with hydrogen peroxide and my thumb was pretty sore for a few days, but, it's fine now, other than looking unsightly. If it's really bad, you can lose the nail, but, this one isn't.

Screenshot_20221128-125908-867.png

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Cool, but isn't this type of discussion better suited for your waifu body pillow? She's going to be mad you're sharing such intimate details with us.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Wow you've got some ugly ass fingers, just like me.
Guess being a hand model like George Costanza wasn't in the cards for you huh?

They say to cut your nails straight across on the ends and they're less likely to get ingrown.
I don't do it either, they just gather crud and I don't find them as useful as tools.

Yeah I was playing soccer with some friends and dude runs up to me with a crazy look in eyes so I passed the ball, he still kicks my toenail off anyways. Felt like he had lead in his shoe. Took a couple weeks for it to fall out and maybe five months to grow back. Hurt forever.

I've hammered or smashed my fingers a few times, it's annoying when you think it's going to grow out but falls off about halfway through.

What are you doing to get bit like that? Buttfuck some raccoons?
When I was seven I put my cat in a suitcase for about 10 seconds, I let it out and then it bit me like that and took out the corner of my finger.

I told my parents are they were like that's what you get for putting a cat in a suitcase.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yeah, it was a nasty pussycat, the one on the far right.

1669659416178.jpg