Search results

1. zinho

What are you listening to at the moment?

In no time there will be makeup on our new set of cutlery
  2. zinho

Watches

The more you bitch the more I bitch so how about you get the fuck out instead? Wasn’t I talking about a watch or something or am I tripping?
  3. zinho

Watches

Yes, that’s why I got a custom nighthawk and a JCM 2000 instead, but I would like a Rolex Submariner to wear from time to time, perhaps I’ll get one in the future
  4. zinho

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

People are hypocrites? Oh that’s it Neo, for sure
  5. zinho

I get it dude, but we can always just ignore them. Here I am building Old School Freeform decks, I give 0 fucks about crappy crossovers. We can build something that we love and call it ours
  6. zinho

Fucked up thing is a friend of mine likes the franchise and I almost bought that abomination.
  7. zinho

Yes!!! Hahaha Karou! Old School is the best we know this
  8. zinho

Oh Rio huh? Yeah I’ve been (rock concert), that’s cool, my channel is War Lullaby & Minus a Heart plus Games, it’s a tad shitty but there you go, check out the best videos section
  9. zinho

That’s great Sudo, I used to play a lot of Arena (with friends too) and MTGO, mostly Vintage which I couldn’t play irl for reasons (lack of cards and dead scene). I’m organizing a Ravnica Remastered sealed event, so the end result should be on my channel and I’m hoping it turns out fine
  10. zinho

Happy Birthday, Xavier

By the way I mean doing drive-bys in German cars and not fucking, ok man? I’m gonna leave that in for the lulz
  11. zinho

Happy Birthday, Xavier

Happy b-day you are a human being and deserve respect, don’t we all? I would gift you my worn out FFS if you were riding with me. Peace
  12. zinho

FS: Pulstar AES (SOLD)

Sorry for offering a Pulstar by the way, it was supposed to be a joke. I retract my statement as it’s asinine, asaten, asseleven
  13. zinho

Good point
  14. zinho

The thing is I think, there’s not a lot of competition going on using a Black Lotus, for instance. Vintage is the main one, so a reprint wouldn’t affect the prices THAT much. There’s the investing aspect, but the prices would recoup. Maybe
  15. zinho

Recent
  16. zinho

Hahaha grudge cards, I guess yes fuck them, but collectors deserve respect
  17. zinho

I see your points, but the Jew Lotus is functionally different from the actual Lotus as you’re aware, and stuff like that is just fine, but reprinting the reserved list would cause massive drops in the inventory of investors and erode even further the confidence people have in the game. They...
  18. zinho

FS: Pulstar AES (SOLD)

You can always buy mine
  19. zinho

I don’t like it when they reprint stuff, but since they haven’t released RL cards in playable form then I’m fine, what pisses me off is the bear market
  20. zinho

Polemom - a lady who poledances to support her kids