Happy Birthday, Xavier

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I thought you were in the future, joe. A bit late, eh.

Happy Birthday, Xavier, you crazy bastard.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Sometimes them crystal balls get foggy peering into the future :tickled:

I hope you have a fantastic day, Xavier. You deserve it :buttrock:

ccsbd01.png

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Happy belated, one year older, one year... wiser?

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Happy b-day you are a human being and deserve respect, don’t we all? I would gift you my worn out FFS if you were riding with me. Peace

Hans

In my bathroom I pee sitting. No splashing
Goob of the Year
screenshotted

Hans

In my bathroom I pee sitting. No splashing
Goob of the Year
screenshitted

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member

I made the thread yesterday (when Xavier hadn't been in the Today's Birthdays section for very long- and he's still there now). So, if anything, I thought I was doing it too early, rather than too late.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I want to post a wall of chatGPT-generated gobbledegook to commemorate the date, but I'm too lazy.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I want to post a wall of chatGPT-generated gobbledegook to commemorate the date, but I'm too lazy.
Once upon a time, nestled in a quaint neighborhood, there lived Mr. Jenkins, an elderly man whose greatest joy was his meticulously kept lawn.
Every morning, he'd meticulously water, trim, and nurture his emerald carpet, taking immense pride in its lush greenery.
However, Mr. Jenkins found his peace often disturbed by a group of rambunctious neighborhood kids.
They would play ball, chase each other, and occasionally trample on his precious grass, much to his dismay.

"Get off my lawn!" he'd bellow, shaking his fist in frustration as they giggled and scampered away.
One particularly cloudy afternoon, Mr. Jenkins, feeling particularly irritable, noticed the kids playing yet again on his pristine lawn.
He stormed outside, ready to scold them once more, only to find them staring up at the sky, pointing and laughing.

"What on earth are you lot doing?" Mr. Jenkins demanded, his annoyance evident in his tone.
One of the children, a young girl with pigtails, grinned up at him.
"We're yelling at the clouds! It's a game. You should try it, Mr. Jenkins!"

Mr. Jenkins paused, taken aback by their innocence and enthusiasm.
He looked up at the billowing clouds, their shapes shifting and morphing with the wind. In that moment, he felt a twinge of nostalgia, remembering the carefree days of his own youth.
With a sigh, Mr. Jenkins softened, a faint smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Alright then, let's give it a try."

And so, alongside the children, Mr. Jenkins found himself shouting into the sky, his grievances momentarily forgotten.
As they laughed and cheered together, he realized that perhaps a little bit of chaos on his lawn wasn't so bad after all, especially when it brought unexpected moments of joy and connection with the neighborhood kids.

From that day forward, whenever the children played on his lawn, Mr. Jenkins would still grumble a bit, but deep down, he knew that their presence brought a warmth to his heart that even the greenest of lawns couldn't match.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

What I was thinking, I saw him the morning of, thought he was dissing me by not making it.

More like a happy day after your birthday thread.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I hope you have a fantastic day, Xavier. You deserve it :buttrock:

Phewww...gotta have the birthday thread guy involved.

Spent time with the kids, chatted with people.

Was planning on partying till I passed out but forgot what day it was, currently a broke joke anyways.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I made the thread yesterday (when Xavier hadn't been in the Today's Birthdays section for very long- and he's still there now). So, if anything, I thought I was doing it too early, rather than too late.
Think your trying to pull a fast one on us.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Another causality of the pandemic, breakfast all day at Macca's

I like this clip better:
I think we could make a thread of unfortunate breakfast scenes in movies.

I only just noticed the boobies in your avatar are swearing at me.