Search results

1. Chairman Kaga

CK's Shopping List- MVS

Looking for these MVS stuffs: cart only is fine but kits also welcome. i need it in respectable shape, with original label. I can pay by postal money order only. Neo TurfMasters Speenmasta Windjammers Samurai Shodown 4 The Last Blade Please PM me with your prices. Thanks!
  2. Chairman Kaga

WTB Shock Troopers MVS

In respectable condition, original cart with label, can be cart only. Name your price and I'll probably pay it. I will pay by money order. Thanks!
  3. Chairman Kaga

Powerbook Help with a network

I'm new to macs and I am trying to connect my new powerbook to the home wireless network (a netgear wireless router) It says that an error occurred when I try to connect to it- any suggestions?
  4. Chairman Kaga

Items for barter (Lots!)

Here's some stuff for trade, or you can buy them by money order: They are all very nice/like-new condition, pm or email me for pictures, details, prices if you want. US unless noted. AES KoF '96 Japanese (EX/NM) (On Hold) Gamecube Zelda: WW Metroid Prime Waverace (JPN) F-Zero Luigi's...
  5. Chairman Kaga

Sigma-6000?

I know the chances are slim, never should have sold mine so long ago. A 7000 could work, though the 6000 is preferred. If you've got one with the jamma harness and the S-Video cable, drop me a pm or email and please name a price. Thanks!
  6. Chairman Kaga

WTB: MVS Headphone Adapter

For an MV-1F board. Also if anyone knows of a site that sells them, please let me know. Thanks!
  7. Chairman Kaga

WTB: Einhander and Bushido Blade 2 PSX

US PSX versions, complete mint condition etc etc etc Drop me an email if you want to get rid of these, please name a price in the message. Thanks!
  8. Chairman Kaga

F-Zero GX US Version $20

$20 shipped in US takes it, basically new condition but its been opened.
  9. Chairman Kaga

8-Pin DIN Female?

I'm looking for an 8-pin DIN Female connector with solder-able pins, building a connector for a supergun to hook to an XNEO. Any idea where to find one? I searched the internet for one, couldn't find anything that looked right to me. Thanks!
  10. Chairman Kaga

Buy something will ya!

Some stuff I have sitting around: KoF'96 JP AES EX/NM $70 Metal Slug Saturn mint (requires ram cart to play, not include) $offer Real Bout Special Saturn mint (with box, ram, etc etc) $40 Pulstar NeoCD JP NM/M +Spinecard $offer Shipping is $5, free if you buy more than one thing.
  11. Chairman Kaga

I wish I want MVS 1-slot

Old-style, with stereo sound, joystick ports, etc etc etc. MV-1F would be best I think. I would also like an adapter board for the headpone jacks if possible. If it's clean and 100% working, please email me at chairmankaga@comcast.net with a pic and price. Thanks!
  12. Chairman Kaga

1-Slot MVS PCB

Looking for an old-style 1-slot with joystick ports, headphone jacks, stereo sound, etc etc This would be an MV-1 or MV-1F board I think Please send pics to chairmankaga@comcast.net
  13. Chairman Kaga

Sengoku 3, Ports for Sales, good $$$

Sengoku 3 NM/M US Homecart $125 (on hold) Real Bout Special Saturn with RAM, in box, $40 Metal Slug Saturn, needs RAM to play, $75 Both saturn games are collector's mint condition. Shipping will be $5 extra, priority mail with DC in the US. <small>[ July 29, 2003, 07:34 AM: Message edited...
  14. Chairman Kaga

Metal Slug Homecart

Any version is fine, must be mint + complete. Please send pics, price to chairmankaga@earthlink.net I can pay by paypal bank or money orders. Thanks! <small>[ May 31, 2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</small>
  15. Chairman Kaga

Wanted: Metal Slug 3 Homecart

yeah I'm open to both nationalities, 1st run japanese would be really nice though. Please send condition descriptions and prices to my email, pm, or respond here. Thanks! edit: location is Wilmington, DE, USA <small>[ March 25, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</small>
  16. Chairman Kaga

Nam-1975 CD

US or JPN Mint, let me know whether you have spinecard or not. I'm in wilmington, DE, can pay with paypal. Thanks!
  17. Chairman Kaga

What is SNKNeoGeo-USA's Purpose?

Does anyone have any info into the short and long-term plans for the new USA office of playmore? <small>[ February 26, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</small>
  18. Chairman Kaga

Last Resort NeoCD Version

Mint with Spinecard. I'd prefer the US version if at all possible, but it's not that important. Thanks!
  19. Chairman Kaga

Nam-1975

Either the NGH or the NEO-CD version will suffice, drop me a mail or pm. Thanks!
  20. Chairman Kaga

Metal Slug 3 First Run JPN NGH

Looking for the original first run Metal Slug 3 japan version homecart (gold warning sticker), as close to mint as you can get. Please send pics and a price to my email. <small>[ February 06, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</small>