Search results

1. L

Dc and Saturn Stuff for Sale

Most of you guys don't know me but whatever. I was in a car accident and have been obsolete for 2 years. I guess for my rep i've got ebay name Killer-j. Well, i've decided to sell off all of my games because they bore me now. Naturally the prices are negotiable. i fugred i sell to you guys...
  2. L

popful mail

zis game any good. thought About pickin up a sega cd for it.
  3. L

shame on us.

i read last night, several people said it, that most americans didnt care about the shuttle. it bothered me but i wasnt shure about truth to the statement so i didnt say anything. sadly its all to true. there was a memorial service at my school( University of Texas) tonight and only about...
  4. L

kim kaphwan

hey kim that xbox took a dump on me. did you get any sort of warranty? i wanted to know before i pulled it apart.
  5. L

mexico por favor

despite my last thread, i still have a soft spot for the neo... so i decided to post this. i went to mexico to back pack in copper canyon this past week. most of the places i went to were rather remote and i wasn't expecting much. well i wound up in the town of Creel for an evening and hung...
  6. L

makismo

everyone needs to lighten up on this guy. he's had his share of crap from people. i really wish you poeple could see how silly and childish you sound with the whole NGF hating bit. it honestly doesnt get any nerdier than a hardcore group of nerds hanging on to a beat system(regardless i like...
  7. L

benimaru

anyone ever notice the close resemblence b/w benimaru and the hairdresser from Macross. that six tape series, with the news reporter kid. i always though benimaru was a total rip on that guy, from hairstyle, to clothes, and voice. any takers?
  8. L

savage reign

this game is pretty good. most of the characters are ugly but its unique for its time. the battle system is kinda cool and so are the moves. just played for the first time.
  9. L

sam sho iv, psx vs. saturn

whats's the deal? which one is better. i have the saturn and it is kinda bad. it doesn't play like the arcade and it gets some heavy slowdown. i know the psx version has cham cham but how does it play and how are the load times. anyone........anyone...
  10. L

Final Fantay

i was wondering, now that it has been a while, how everyone feels about the final fantasy movie. i think that it is really good and is above par with most movies. so what does everyone think now that time has past and real opinaions have developed? also what are the opinions on FFXI? i've...
  11. L

people

in these forums have some big issues that ought to be straitened out. go nuts nerds
  12. L

people

in these forums have some big issues that ought to be straitened out. go nuts nerds
  13. L

sam sho III & Gen-juro

good stuff, this may motivate people to play it more that haven't gotten to know it yet. first start usin the counter attack system. basically guard like normal but when the opponent grabs or does a standard attack roll the d-pad from back to down. it cancells attacks and grabs. for extra try...
  14. L

old style sonverters.

do these play all titles up to 98. so as far as dec. 97 or as far as dec 98. point being are LB2 and ms2 and KOF 98 included.
  15. L

one of the best things about the neo

is rediscovering the older games, or just some you overlooked. i can think of several games i negleted in the past but really enjoy now. mostly they are the non LB,KOF,SS games and are classic, so good. i decided to post this b/c i just played World Heroes and loved every moment of it. i...
  16. L

you know what,

makes me sick to my stomach? well its the stricker system. i hate it, i really really hate it. i didn't realize it till i play kof98 today and realized how much better it was than the new ones. i've been pllayin 99-01 for a while and couldn't figure out what the problem was. i just wasn't too...
  17. L

i'm looking into...

the atari jaguar and the TBGFX16. anyone know any good sites for pics. and is it even worth my time for for either of them
  18. L

how bout a supergun

i'll take one of these from a reliable person here, reasonable $. i just want mvs to work.
  19. L

mvs cab, i want

i want a good cab complete, good contol and button. screens got to be good too, as for the case, i don't really care. somewheres in west texas, thats about it, i don't want to drive to Kosovo
  20. L

characters that need to be redrawn

3-is mandatory 2-is necessary 1-is it would be nice iori-3 (he's lookin a bit worn out) king-2 (same outfit for ever) what do ya'll think... there needs to be some animation changes too.