kim kaphwan

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
hey kim that xbox took a dump on me. did you get any sort of warranty?

i wanted to know before i pulled it apart.

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
bizump...........an answer. anything.......please just say something........... its getting so cold....soooo very cold, i think i will rest now.

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
come on now. i just want an answer. i know your in the forum.

is there a warranty on it or not. and to be honest, the system craped out after 3 first month. turns out i want to play panzer dragoon and need for speed. juzt anzer de qveztion!!!!!!

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
simple question... i must know. stop making waste my life and waiting for an answer, its friday night an i need to know now.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
oh man i was too busy yelling at tarma roving(ms3 level 4 boss) to check here. sorry as for a warranty on the thing i dunno, i bought it at funcoland for my birthday, and i nevr filled out the card or anything. the day i got it i think the card was in the box at the time, but my sister spilled kool aid all over the box. i dunno what to tell you man. harvest it for parts maybe??? i really don't know.

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
no, its no big deal... i'll fix it on my own, i just wanted to know, b/c i was going to have the warrantee do it for me. but since there isnt one, i'll ry to fix it........and i figure its about time you had a kof98 chalange

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
what're you gonna come over here and play me? cause you'd lose man big time. my team of kim, ryo, and the unstoppable clark will destroy anything you can throw at them.