Search results

1. Fritz

WTB/TF In The Hunt US Sega Saturn

Hit me up if you have a copy
  2. Fritz

*PENDING* FS: $165 Knuckle Bash Beat'em Up Jamma PCB

A rather odd toaplan beat'em up $195 plus shipping Working as of a few years ago, but will retest prior to shipment if there is interest Paypal FF or a money order
  3. Fritz

(Prices Lowered) For Sale: PS4 Limited Run Games and More

I have some various PS4 and Switch titles up for grabs. Games listed as New are factory sealed and in great shape. Shipping is also available $5 in a bubble mailer or $6 in a box and I can combine shipping, paypal or postal money orders accepted. Prices are firm but I may go lower if several...
  4. Fritz

Mike Lindell go choke on your cross you pile of shit

I would like to smother him with a MyPillow. His shitty products are getting pulled from several major retailers due to public pressure. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-products-were-dropped-major-retailers-n1254676
  5. Fritz

Covid-19 Neo Geo Employment Census Poll 2020: Are you still working?

Your vote matters.
  6. Fritz

PENDING SOLD Shockboxes (new unused). 10 Total $85 + S&H.

These are brand new bought around 2013, never used still with the white tissue inserts. Southtown is charging 111.50 for 10 so lets try 85. Shipping will be from Seattle, actual shipping changed plus $1.00 for packaging materials.
  7. Fritz

Borderlands 3 - Children of the Vault - 9/13/19

Anyone picking this up? I have not purchased a game at full retail for a few years now but I am tempted to pick up BL3. In the meantime I have been messing around with BL2 on the PS4 collection, a game I never got around to completing.
  8. Fritz

WTB Dino Crisis 2 for the PS1

Anyone wanna hook me up?
  9. Fritz

NEW CHAT ADMIN. Kid Panda & gum_drops. (Tired of Amiga's Anti-Islamic rants?)

Not the first time either, he was going on about "sand nigger's" a few weeks ago and has had other various outbursts. I don't mind a joke once in a while but this guy is severely unhinged. Not a member worth keeping around or am I in the minority here? PS. Thread Hijacked by Rot.:keke:
  10. Fritz

Gummy's Collection thread - AES/MVS - I know it sucks

Sorry, the photo isn't the best I was using my cellphone camera. As you can see it is a rather meek collection, but there is some fun to be had there. I do have more neo geo games across various systems like the MS anthology collection and several KoF games on the DC and PS3.
  11. Fritz

WTB: PC-Engine Core or Core II Console + Controller

Hey, Looking for a core or core ii console + controller in nice shape, doesn't have to be mint but don't want a beat up system either. Boxed is preferred but console only is fine also.
  12. Fritz

Why do ng.com members continue to support Dion?

This question is for the active neo geo members who still interact with him (he likes to update his FB with that kind of info) by purchasing NGF carts, posing for pics, sending him gallery pics of your collection or using his authentication services. In view of recent accusations and prior...
  13. Fritz

Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - $45 Shipped New

Brand new steelbook edition for the PS4. $45 shipped via paypal.
  14. Fritz

Steam Winter Sale - Recommendations what did you get?

Steam is having another sale, so I figured I would grab some cheap titles I do not own yet. There were some others on my want list but were still a bit higher than what I want to spend, ie axiom verge. What have you all picked up?
  15. Fritz

Best Buy: $25 off $100 using Visa Checkout stacks with Gamers Club

Deal is live jump on it while it lasts. Gamers Club stacks so 20% plus 25%. You need to use a credit card but it does NOT have to be a VISA. It works with pre-orders or so it seems along with anything else for sale on the site. I placed several orders but it looks like it might be a single...
  16. Fritz

Ebay SNAD: Not Working vs Counterfeit for software

So yea, I purchased a copy of adobe master collection on ebay and it turned out to be a bootleg (cheap packaging, burned cd etc). What can I say, I love buying fucking bootleg shit it seems : / I didn't even bother trying to install it or use the key. I will attempt to get the seller to...
  17. Fritz

Street Fighter V - $28 shipped PS4

Standard launch copy, didn't use any of the DLC. Will get it shipped out within 24 hours of payment.
  18. Fritz

FS: (SOLD) Demon Front PGM $85 - Other random stuff

Shipping is $2.80 per game, will combine shipping on multiple purchases. Must have at least 30 posts. Will not ship to the following countries: Burundi, North Korea, Uganda, Brazil, Florida, Pakistan, Laos, Eastern USSR. (SOLD) Demon Front PGM - $85.00 Shipped in the US of A. Nice label/cart...
  19. Fritz

WTB: CPS2 Gem & Pocket Fighter / SF Alpha 2 & 3 / Vampire Hunter2

CPS2 Games I am looking for (blue or green boards): Pocket Fighter / Gem Fighter Puzzle Fighter II Turbo Puzzle Loop Capcom Sports Club Street Fighter Alpha 3 Vampire Hunter 2 Street Fighter Alpha 2 Some other random stuff I am looking for Sega stuff: Powerstrike 1 sega master system Second...
  20. Fritz

Good news you fat bastards. New weight loss surgical pump approved.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/21/11946252/fda-approved-weight-loss-device-assistaspire-obesity "A weight-loss device approved by the FDA last week has some doctors up in arms, with one even attempting to put together 4,000 physicians to sue the agency. That痴 because they say the device, which...