Search results

1. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

All are original minus Ironclad which was never released on MVS and the multi cart. All prices are SHIPPED to any continental 48 state. If you buy multiples I'll be happy to work on price with you. Any questions please feel free to reach out via pm. multicart 161 in 1 with case - 40 SOLD...
  2. daytonausa

Wtb cps2 metal clips that attach board an and b boards together.

Need a replacement set of the metal clips that attach an and b boards. My system seems to be a picky little ass and if my contact isn’t juuuuust perfect it shows errors.
  3. daytonausa

PSA: Axunworks superguns seem to be selling out.

In case anyone else was considering: I was in the market for another axunworks as my Naomi 2 is going to be in a different area now than where my CPS2 and MVS currently sit, so they won’t all be able to run off my supergun I already own. In the last couple days he’s gone from fully stocked on...
  4. daytonausa

FS: GameCube Bundles, Sega Naomi GDRom, Sega Saturn Satiator, NEW Dreamcast, PS5, Neo Geo & More!

Shift in priorities to arcade, so out with a lot to make room. Some real stand outs, today! Will provide more pics upon request but had to keep it streamlined as I can only post 10 at a time. Namco Fight Stick: $25 SOLD PS5 game bundle: SOLD ($80) Assorted guides and manuals: offer...
  5. daytonausa

Beware of eBay - Was scammed as BUYER (!)

Long story short, I bought a laptop. Bunch of red flags from shipping being late, shipping coming from a different corner of the nation than user's profile, and 1 feedback. The scam: you get nothing, and they win the claim against them. eBay, unbeknownst to me, can't see tracking past it...
  6. daytonausa

Free 3D printed test/vol CPS2 switches (blue)

If anyone needs a spare set of CPS2 switches for test/volume I have a blue 3D printed spare. Figured if someone else’s had cracked like mine to lend a helping hand. I’d appreciate shipping reimbursement, that’s all.
  7. daytonausa

FS: Naomi 1 with 512mb ram Region Free bios 4.03 firmware and cf reader with card

This is a sega Naomi model 1 despite what the shell says. Has been bios modded so it’s region free. Firmware has been updated to 4.03 with security key. Compact flash included. Will run any game you throw on it meant for Naomi 1 (as this has the max ram possible for this arcade machine) or...
  8. daytonausa

Question about power draw Axunworks Supergun

I'm new to this Axunworks supergun and figured I'd ask before "trying it" and blowing something. Not sure as to its capability. I have the model that does both JAMMA and JVS. I have my CPS2, MVS and my Naomi, and was curious if I can have the JVS power/USB plugged in at the same time as the...
  9. daytonausa

Server Rack Build

A friend of mine did a similar build several months ago and inspired me to do this. We both share the same disdain for "toys r us" man caves, and wanted something that allowed us access to our gaming consoles while being able to be buttoned up so it was presentable and clean without our office...
  10. daytonausa

WTB: Rival Schools PCB (Arcade)

Looking for the A and B boards for Rival Schools' arcade PCB.
  11. daytonausa

I need help with RAM upgrade on Sega Naomi

I've recently upgraded the ram in my DIMM to 512mb. It doesn't boot, just black screen. Stock 256mb is fine. Not sure if I used the wrong ram or if it's just defective (the guy did ship off the ram in a box missing a side that was packing taped sealed, so you never know). Does anyone know the...
  12. daytonausa

Does anyone make speed corrected MS2 mvs boards?

I have the digital file for my furrtek ngcd but was hoping there was an option outside darksoft and terraonion to play that version on mvs. Yea, I know X exists. I just prefer 2’s sprite work and bosses. Thanks.
  13. daytonausa

Neo Geo MVS WTB List

Edit. Wanted: Neo Drift Out Nightmare in the Dark Shock Troopers Ninja Masters SVC Last Blade 2 FF GMotW Puzzle Bobble Ironclad (the conversion obviously) Twinkle Star Sprites Found: Windjammers Metal Slug 2 Turbo mod Ironclad Kof 99 Kof 2000 Kof 2001 League Bowling Aero Fighters 2 Waku Waku 7...
  14. daytonausa

Neo Geo CD - MVS Conversions

I have seen a few conversions have been done (like Eightman for example), though I haven't been able to get any of these to run yet as I was busy troubleshooting the 0003 IO Error I was encountering (that's been since solved). That said, is this something that can hypothetically be done for any...
  15. daytonausa

Found a Neo Geo front loader that lived a life in storage

Found my first front loader. Spent its life in storage. Outside has no wear, ive never held such new feeling cd pads in my life, and the insides look fresh out of the factory, no dust...nothing. We have it torn down atm adding in the sd card reader from furrtek but the drive works and is smooth...
  16. daytonausa

FS: IS-Nitro Emulator Nintendo DS Developer Kit from Japan

IS-Nitro Emulator is USG upgraded (ds lite style controller). Will need to use windows software found online to load games. Has rare dual AV out feature most IS-Nitro Emulators dont have, and plays software on controller simultaneously. Ill take some knowhow to use properly. Documentation...
  17. daytonausa

Anyone in AZ who can help with Unibios?

Been a long time since I've been at all into the arcade, but now I'm back into things it seems and I need some help if anyone is willing. All the arcade people I knew are back in Ohio, and I don't really know anyone out here who can help. I have a bar top build single slot mvs, and I need some...
  18. daytonausa

Wtb: Neo Geo Stick or Cd controller

Looking for a custom stick for the neo geo, a modded aes stick with modern parts inside, or if no one has those, I'd settle for. Neo geo cd controller. Thank you. Feel free to pm me.
  19. daytonausa

Help with consolizing Atomiswave

I have my own Atomiswave I bought thinking I'd be able to figure out how to consolize the thing. That... didn't go as planned. If anyone would be able to help as part of a commission (read: paid), please let me know. In the meantime I've been playing via emulator, and it's just not the same. I...
  20. daytonausa

Forums having proble loading through safari

Not sure why but it loads most of the way with a white screen. Works fine on Firefox and on my phone. Used to work fine. Any ideas?