Search results

1. neobuyer

Jigen...

For me, even after all these years, Jigen is the face of cystic fibrosis to me. The name Clint Gorman is one I literally can never forget. I remember he loved bacon and I remember that time Dion Dakis bullied him in person at that show. He was one of the site's most lovable members. I was never...
  2. neobuyer

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

At 28, she's a little old for my taste, but a wildcat in the sack, baby :)
  3. neobuyer

Getting (really) DRUNK for 99 cents...

So I was grocery shopping at the 99c store and out of the corner of my eye I see a huge bottle of pancake syrup, only it's not really pancake syrup- it's "cooking wine". I sort of do a double take, thinking: "they aren't really selling a GALLON jug of booze here for 99 cents are they?" Well it...
  4. neobuyer

Trump Has The Bigger Button

Surreal and awesome... haha heheh :very_ang: 2018 is going to be a great year. And an entertaining one as well.
  5. neobuyer

State Govt. DRONES Over My Neighborhood Every Night

When I said the answer 'revealed itself to me' I meant I was online and saw something that looked like this: The headline under the photo was something like "Boeing Unveils Secret New Plane". And I put 2 and 2 together. After looking this thing up and seeing the pics of the prototypes, etc...
  6. neobuyer

The last pic is the drawing I did on a post-it note just after the 'drone' flew directly over my head at a really low elevation. All I had handy was a pencil and post-it note pad once I got in the door. It has since been stuck to my monitor, taped to a sheet of opaque plastic to take a pic on...
  7. neobuyer

Here is the recreation of the drawing I did in Photoshop: THEN Finally the answer showed itself to me in the motherfucking news. The things over my neighborhood are Boeing Phantom Swifts:
  8. neobuyer

DORKS Who Won't do in a GAME What They Wouldn't do IRL

Trying everything in a game to see all it has to offer is one of my favorite things. BUT... I just can't bring myself to be a male gay character who romances another guy. I'm playing: DIVINITY- ORIGINAL SIN 2 ...And I just can't do it. Like specifically the two guys on the left. It just...
  9. neobuyer

DORKS Who Won't do in a GAME What They Wouldn't do IRL

Are you one of these people? Like when playing a game with sneaking and stealing- they won't sneak or steal because it's WRONG in real life. Or say Fallout 4- and they won't use drugs because "I learned it from watching YOU, Dad!" It's a fucking GAME and it has no connection to real life save...
  10. neobuyer

The American National Anthem has ALWAYS sucked.

The 35-year-old lawyer and 'amateur poet' Francis Scott Key wrote a bad song, and we've been forced to sing this piece of shit piece of music since 1930. I give you the American national anthem: Now watch the fucking FRENCH national anthem, which is a great national anthem and better than...
  11. neobuyer

Yet another example of how full of shit the police are...

This story really pisses me off, seriously. The police are so full of shit a LOT of the time- it's pushing out of their nostrils like a squeezed tube of toothpaste. I've personally seen some of the motherfuckers in the LA County Sherriff Dept. do a bunch of highly illegal things, not to...
  12. neobuyer

Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

He was referencing this guy- the greatest harasser of all time, lol: Just kidding, Moore as James Bond is too sexy for women to say no and mean no. Connery on the other hand likes to slap 'em around first.
  13. neobuyer

Let's all go on a trip to... Zimbabwe...

Such an interesting article Rot. I am learning so much about Zimbabwe. I've taken some things from the story and placed them here: "The Times reported on 18 January 2009 that, while on a shopping trip in Hong Kong, where her daughter Bona Mugabe was a university student, Mugabe ordered her...
  14. neobuyer

This isn't a joke thread, no bullshit- There is a squadron of either drone or manned aircraft circling above the area where I live around 10-12 PM and later every night of the week as far as I can tell. I am not the only one who sees them, my neighbors do too after I point them out to them...
  15. neobuyer

Get The Evil Within 2 NOW- Before Halloween!!!

This game is a 10+ in my book. It is selling horribly because the first game left a bad taste in gamer's mouths, BUT- they fixed everything that was wrong with the first game. Don't miss out on it, once you settle into it, you will be AMAZED! Buy buy buy. :buttrock:
  16. neobuyer

The Future of commuting Is Happening Now- Ehang 184- Go Chinese Ehang Company!

Notice how this is happening in a 'Communist' country- and what is it? It's innovation and capitalism combined with the human spirit to better one's living situations. BEHOLD: The Ehang Ehang 184! Marxism is a dead end. Enlightened, humanist Capitalism is the FUTURE. Glory to the inventive...
  17. neobuyer

The rape table

A trio of airport security officers in New Jersey forcibly holds down a coworker and one of them "grinded his genitals up and down the victim's body". Another attack had "the three men held a second victim down on the table while rubbing up and down against his leg". WTF...
  18. neobuyer

If Hacking is Revealing 100% True Information- Why Do We Not Embrace It?

Oh my! 'Hackers' from other countries are 'attacking' us!!! When hackers start planting false information and rewriting proper records to do damage to the USA- then I would understand the media blitz about hacking. But Hillary Clinton's loss of face near the election wasn't anything like those...
  19. neobuyer

Sylvie

Posting because it's one of my better early cintiq sketches: