Search results

1. bains1989

SOLD!

hey guys up for sale is a 3dsXL bundle Details below :A:Price includes shipping to usa and Canada :B:everything is in MINT shape and complete! 2 games are sealed! :C:paypal Gift :D:check my feedback it speaks for itself alright guys up for sale is the legend of zelda Golden 3dsxl bundle...
  2. bains1989

need help price checking a 3ds XL

hey guys i have a legend of zelda edition mint in box everything complete 3DSXL can someone tell me how much its roughly worth? i know its worth more cause its the legend of zelda edition one thanks!
  3. bains1989

FS: SD2SNES flash cart and Everdrive 64 v2 n64 flash cart

hey guys dont play much games and more so im selling these flash carts in mint shape both come with memory cards filled with all the games n64 has all the best game no junk sports game, as well as the snes the n64 memory card is also a class 10 memory card so its the fast loading speed memory...
  4. bains1989

Gamecube bundle! 4 first party controllers! PRICE DROP, mega everdrive! s-video sega

hi everyone up for sale is a black gamecube bundle comes with all cords(power, video) 4 first party controllers 1 silver 2 purple 1 black 2 memory cards 1 first party black 256 blocks 1 nyko 1090 blocks mario strikers disk only animal crossing complete manuals outer page is torn but...
  5. bains1989

anyone have a hearthstone beta key please!

have been trying to play this game for months still havent gotten a code! please does someone have one?
  6. bains1989

anyone have a hearthstone beta key please!

have been trying to play this game for months still havent gotten a code! :( please does someone have one? thanks!
  7. bains1989

FS: snes repro duel orbs 2, mint shape new battery cheap price!

hey guys have for sale is this repro of duel orbs 2 a great rpg for the snes asking $40 shipped for it in canada or $45 shipped for it in the usa need pictures let me know! my feedback speaks for itself :) thanks guys!
  8. bains1989

FS; a bunch of snes games! buy more save more!

hey guys have a bunch of snes games for sale buy more and ill make you a deal shipping is $5 super scope is $20 for shipping or combine shipping message me for more details if you need any thanks! ardy lightfoor-$30 axelay-$35 duel orbs 2(english translated rpg)-$60 the magical land of...
  9. bains1989

WTB: gba flash cart a good one can someone help me find one?

hey guys looking to buy the best gba or a really good gba flashcart for my gamecube gba player if anyone has one or can point me to a website that would be great thanks guys!
  10. bains1989

WTB: a custom firmware ps3 that has multiman 3.55 or higher

hey guys looking for a ps3 that can play back ups from the hard drive. if anyone has one or info where i can get one for a decent price please message me thanks!
  11. bains1989

WTB: a s-video modded sega genesis! need help! please look inside

hey everyone!im looking to buy the best possible video quality version s-video modded sega genesis. i heard there was 3 different revisions for the sega like the sega version 1-2-3 can someone tell me which one has the best quality and one i should look for? but yeah if anyone has a good...
  12. bains1989

fs: 2 snes repros duel orbs 2 and the mystical land of wozz both in english

hey guys have both these repro games in english both have brand new batteries just havent had time to play them. i paid about $70 shipped each but im willing to sell them for $60 shipped each or both for $100 shipped need pictures or any questions let me know both are good rpgs would be nice...
  13. bains1989

WTB: Berserk Art of War figures!

if anyone has any berserk art of war figures please message me! thanks!
  14. bains1989

WTB: 4 First party gamecube controllers and a memory card!

looking to buy first party gamecube controllers and a decent size memory card please message me if you do have one! can pay via paypal asap! thanks!
  15. bains1989

WTB: modded gamecube!hopfully with some games?

wanting to buy a modded gamecube, best one would be with a qoob chip! if anyone has one for sale please message me! can pay via paypal asap! thanks!
  16. bains1989

WTS: wii U games!

all games are shipping included to either usa or canada! all complete and in mint shape! monster hunter 3-$35 resident evil revelations-$35 zombie u-$32-sold batman armored edition-$27 payal gift please thanks!
  17. bains1989

WTS: super everdrive for the snes with dps-1 chip installed!

up for sale is a super everdrive for the snes i got from a member here on these forums not too long ago. works perfectly with a dsp-1 chip installed asking $110 shipped to canada or usa paypal gift thats how much i bought it for thanks guys!
  18. bains1989

WTB: N64 Flashcart! any decent cart!

looking to buy a n64 flash cart! please someone must have one! please message me if you got one! can pay via paypal asap!
  19. bains1989

WTB: everdrive 64

hey guys really looking to buy the everdrive 64 for the north american consoles so with the NA cic chip not the pal one please message me if anyone has one for sale! thanks! willing to pay the going rate!
  20. bains1989

WTB: Everdrive 64 or Super ever drive snes also Berserk anime items :3

hey everyone im looking to buy either of these flash carts. looking for good ones with shells and everything. also looking for anything berserk related the anime. mostly figures or guts related items please pm me if you have anything for sale! thanks!