WTB: gba flash cart a good one can someone help me find one?

bains1989

n00b
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
hey guys looking to buy the best gba or a really good gba flashcart for my gamecube gba player

if anyone has one or can point me to a website that would be great thanks guys!

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I used the ez flash iv in the past and I liked it alot. It was one of the cheaper ones when I bought it and it works great on the GBA player.

bugula

Member,
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
+1

great cart/linker. it's still out there too...anywhere that sells current ds ones. can dig up a link if youre having trouble finding one.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I use the SuperCard SD. It works great on the Gamecube Player, Micro, and SP ...however, I cannot find it on the modchip sites anymore. You might be able to find it used.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
I second realhotstuff.com, I got my EZ Flash IV from there just about 2 months ago. Great cart! I really only use it to play Mother 3 in English though, since I already own complete copies of just about all the games I want, lol.

bains1989

n00b
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I second realhotstuff.com, I got my EZ Flash IV from there just about 2 months ago. Great cart! I really only use it to play Mother 3 in English though, since I already own complete copies of just about all the games I want, lol.

hmm the other one seems cheaper but when i got to paypal it said my api or something wasnt set up :/ first time ive ever seen this lol hmm realhotstuff.com looks like its $16 more exppensive is that normal ?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
hmm the other one seems cheaper but when i got to paypal it said my api or something wasnt set up :/ first time ive ever seen this lol hmm realhotstuff.com looks like its $16 more exppensive is that normal ?

It might be more expensive than other sites, but the other sites seemed dodgy to me. I read around and that one got good reviews.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It might be more expensive than other sites, but the other sites seemed dodgy to me. I read around and that one got good reviews.

realhotstuff is legit, that is where I got mine. The other one I have no idea. $40 is about right for a brand new one, if you can catch them on ebay before they get pulled you might be able to get it cheaper.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
damn they dont accept paypal :( i need to find one that excepts paypal :(

You should apply for a paypal debit card for these such situations. I will try to find you another reputable site.

Edit: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=504

OOS now, but says will be back in on the 20th. They are affiliated with GBAtemp and if they trust them that is a good sign.

Last edited:

bugula

Member,
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i get all my flashing stuff here. legit place but cant remember if they do paypal.

http://r4-3.com/

there used to be a way to have paypal issue a temporary virtual card number. not sure if they still offer that.