Search results

1. M

WTB: Neo-Geo "Goldie" CPO

Mine is beat to crap! If you have one that doesn't look like it was run over by a semi, please send me an email at dafifeproductions@yahoo.com. (I don't get on the forums much anymore.) I will update this posting if/when I get a new CPO. Thanks!
  2. M

FS: JP Sega Saturn with hookups, controllers, 5 games $125

Just bought some new Neo stuff, and have to pay for it retroactively! I have for sale a near mint JP Sega Saturn with 3rd party RF cable, power cord, one original controller, 2 3rd party controllers and the following games: Darius Gaiden (an excellent port) Daytona USA Universal Museum...
  3. M

Anyone know a good price for a consolization?

I have a 2-slot MVS board that I'd like to consolize. Any suggestions on who I should get to do this and cost? Thanks. -MMM
  4. M

FS: US Bust-A-Move Again complete kit

I have for sale a complete US MVS Bust-A-Move Again kit with the 2-sheet art set and dip switch setting sheet, their plastic baggie, box with matching serials, blue bubble wrap, cabinet sticker, mini marquee and of course the blue-cased cart, serial number 000195. Overall, everything but the...
  5. M

Make offers on MVS stuff.

I have for sale: 4-slot and 6-slot marquee light boards, no interface boards. 4-slot mobo, untested NO LONGER AVAILABLE 6-slot mobo, tested working NO LONGER AVAILABLE Original MVS-4-25 and MVS-4-19 manual 4-slot and 6-slot mini-marquee holders US Samurai Shodown cart (x2) Please do not...
  6. M

Video of my home arcade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPr3jMC3ivM You'll have to click the box under the video to see it in letterbox; otherwise it'll look oblong. :( Used a Flip Video camera and it didn't work out so hot. -MMM
  7. M

Is my monitor repairable with a capkit?

Hi all, I have a 19" Samsung arcade monitor which from the get-go had the wrong monitor board installed (it was a vector board on a raster monitor!). Obviously, with the proper board now on it, it fails to work properly; the image is very distorted. I don't need it, and was thinking about...
  8. M

Upstate NY Neo gatering?

If anyone from the upstate NY area wants to get together and play some games, I have a home arcade with a Neo 2-slot (100 games cart is in it now, also have Ghostlop and several "real" carts.), Williams Space Odyssey pinball (EM, 1976), Godzilla Pachi-slot, and a MAME vertical cab. Also of...
  9. M

Graphic glitches in MAME cabinets?

Hi, all. I recently purchased and installed a MAME-type board into my vertical cab. The OS is called BabyStar, and it is an actual board with a JAMMA connector, not a PC-type setup. It contains 465 games ranging from 80's stuff to relatively recent (for arcade cabinets) games like Dimahoo and...
  10. M

Check out my indie film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2WC-5JELY Believe it or not, it was over 2 years of almost constant work and the co-operation of over 100 people. I am very proud to say that this film was made for about $200.
  11. M

100-in-1 MVS cart question

I just got one of these things in the mail. I already own many of the titles on the cart, but some were for the home cart, some for MVS and some were for PS1/2, so I thought it would be nice to consolidate. The thing worked pretty well, with the exception of some glitchy titles, but I wasn't too...
  12. M

You ever see a cab like this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEO-GEO-MVS-2-SLOT-ARCADE-VIDEO-GAME-BEAUTIFUL-LOOK_W0QQitemZ250253149529QQihZ015QQcategoryZ13716QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem It's cool!
  13. M

MVS artwork

What are you supposed to do with it? (I'm imagining that it went in the entrance of the arcade where a "new releases" board was located? The flyers are great, but I wish there was a good way to put them on the MVS.) Anyone have a "scrapbook" full of flyers?
  14. M

Check out my video game-related movie!

It was a long time in the making, but my first film, VectorZone, is finally ready to debut. Here is the link: http://www.filmbaby.com/films/2543 Thanks!
  15. M

Just bought Ghostlop!

Can't wait to give it some time on the MVS. Anybody else buy a copy? Simultaniously sad and cool to think that it was almost lost to the ages...:)
  16. M

MVS n00b questions

1. How do you set the hard dip to free play? Do you have to take off the metal cover on the motherboard to access the dip switches? 2. Is it fairly common to have some burn-in on the monitor? It looks pretty good for the most part, but there is a dark-ish spot. Is it safe to adjust the...
  17. M

opening an mvs to change carts

Just got my MVS today! How do you open the control panel to change carts??? There are no brackets inside like most cabs. It's a 2 slot if that makes a difference.
  18. M

monitor board help: Wells-Gardner 19k4951

I need to replace my Tri-Sports monitor board; it's a Wells-Gardner 19k4951. Does anyone know where I can find one? eBay turned up nothing, and I'd like it quickly. Thanks. -MMM
  19. M

Moral question: If an employer screws you out of a significant amount of money...

would you be justified in taking a smaller amount secretly? Here's the deal: I'm staying at my ex-employer's house across the country from where I live (I go back tomorrow). He totally refused to pay my overtime for $66. Yesterday, I went to his bedroom and raided a large change bowl for $3.00...
  20. M

If I already own KOF '95 on PSX...

should I get it on AES? I remember it being rediculously easy on the PlayStation. Obviously, upgrading to no load times is a factor, but is it worth shelling out 50 plus bucks for a game I own on another system? I know it's kinda subjective, but input would be appreciated.:conf: -MMM