Search results

1. man9child

WTB Ibara PCB, PGM with conversions

Hello, I'm looking for an Ibara PCB as well as a PGM motherboard with Espgaluda/Ketsui/DOJ.
  2. man9child

FS: Egret II (NY Only), Ketsui, Strider2, Strikers, STV

Been debating this a while, but here goes. Selling my Egret II. I do not want to, nor do I have the slightest inkling on how to ship this thing. I'm in Ridgewood, Queens. Anyone local to NY with a van (or willing to rent one) is welcome to come by and try the cab out, but I'm sorry, I can't...
  3. man9child

WTS: Cosmo Black 3ds

I have a 3ds in Cosmo Black including everything it came with (box, stylus, charging cradle, charger, paperworks, AR cards, 2gb sd card, etc.) that I would like to sell. Looking to get $110 shipped. No longer looking for a psp, I found one.
  4. man9child

FS: PCBs, MVS, Strikers 1945

Hey all, looking to sell the following pcbs and mvs games. Prices including shipping within the US, international will be extra. Paypal gift or 4%. Pictures to come. PCBs Strikers 1945 (US)- $80 MVS (All US label, no scratched serials) Fatal Fury- $15 Would Trade for: Dodonapchi DOJ pcb...
  5. man9child

WTB: 1L6B Egret II Control Panel

Looking for a single player E2 panel. Repro is okay so long as the overlay is nice, even if it was a 4 or 7 button layout or something.
  6. man9child

WTB: PSOne LCD screen

Looking for the official 5inch PSOne lcd attachment for the redesigned ps1 slim. Don't need it to be boxed and I already have the slim ps1 so I don't need the combo.
  7. man9child

Shaft Cover on Old Style Stick

I recently modded an old style stick with 24mm sanwa buttons (orignaly buttons were flaking out) and put on a new balltop and an ls-40 shaft cover that I had laying around. It fits, but if you tighten the balltop too much it really restricts/prohibits motion. I was wondering if anyone who has...
  8. man9child

Wtb: Neo Geo to PSX or 360 Controller Converter

I could rig one up myself, but I was just wondering if anyone had built a neo geo to PSX or 360 converter? I have a PSX to Neo converter from Tototek, that's not what I'm looking for. I want to use my Neo sticks to play KoF13, basically.
  9. man9child

WTB: Last Blade 2 and Metal Slug 3 MVS English Labels

I'm looking for either or both of these carts with English labels. Bonus points if your Metal Slug 3 is in a clear green case. I have an English label Real Bout Fatal Fury I wouldn't mind trading towards, plus cash, or I can do cash outright.
  10. man9child

WTB Egret II in US

I recognize this may be a bit of a long shot. I've been looking for one for a while now with no luck. I'm not looking to lowball anyone. Looking to ship with NAVL. Cash ready. I have feedback under this same username on ebay and shmups.
  11. man9child

WTB White DSi XL/LL

Looking to buy a DSi XL/LL in Natural White finish. Been having a hard time finding one used.
  12. man9child

WTB Last Blade 1/2 MVS

Hey, I'm looking for either (or both) of the Last Blade games for MVS. I see them pop up from time to time but they sell so quickly. Looking for English label versions, and no boots.
  13. man9child

WTB MVS Garou MotW

Hi, I'm looking for an original Garou MotW for the MVS with an English label. PM me if you have one to sell. Edit: Found. Thanks everyone.