FS: Egret II (NY Only), Ketsui, Strider2, Strikers, STV

man9child

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Been debating this a while, but here goes. Selling my Egret II. I do not want to, nor do I have the slightest inkling on how to ship this thing. I'm in Ridgewood, Queens. Anyone local to NY with a van (or willing to rent one) is welcome to come by and try the cab out, but I'm sorry, I can't ship this.

Great screen on this. Cab has all the dings and dents you would expect, has not been resprayed. Previous owner tried to touch up the paint which has turned to a cream color that doesn't match the rest of the body. LS32 in p1 side. JLF player 2. Coin mech works and takes quarters. Fitted with a pcb mounting bracket. Rotation mech is in good working order. Illumination panel was replaced in 2011 with a NOS one, so it's not yellowed like you frequently see. Also have the original marquee plexi, though it's very scratched up. Tried to take pictures of every single flaw so that there is no surprises. When you're sitting in front of the cab though, it doesn't matter. Most of dings/scratches are on sides or bottom, not near the screen area.

Control panel is original and mint.

More pictures here:

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/man...gin=true&_suid=143975781567206212895472321255

Asking $1500. Will include a vietmin scart->jamma adapter.

Edit- SOLD!
----------------------------

Board prices do include shipping within US. Would prefer to stay within the US. Paypal gift or add PP fees.

Ketsui, PCB only. SOLD.

Strider Hiryu 2, PCB only. SOLD

Sega STV, with Radiant Silvergun. SOLD

Strikers 1945, pcb only. Asking $100.

STV Boots. SOLD.

Last edited:

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I hadn't just bought three freakin' cabs I'd be all over this. I'm sure this will sell super quickly.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Gorgeous cab.

Also, for anyone interested in the Ketsui - every board i've seen has had the markings rubbed out on the program chips.

man9child

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Strider 2 sold.

Thanks, btw. I think the markings on the chips were buffed out as a sort of primitive copy protection.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Beautiful cab. I'm sure the new owner will be happy. GLWTS

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Fucking hell. I want that cab so bad that it makes my butthole hurt. GLWS!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
If I didn't just drop a ton of cash on tuition I'd be all over this cab
GLWTS!

city41

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
weird, I wonder why Cave boards always have the markings rubbed off.

I just got a daioujou and it's the first Cave game I've seen with markings intact.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
weird, I wonder why Cave boards always have the markings rubbed off.

I just got a daioujou and it's the first Cave game I've seen with markings intact.

Most likely cause its in a blue cage. Not supposed to open it or it voided your warranty.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
if this stays available many more days im grabbing it. cant believe it has even been on the market this long

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had read through the rules extensively before posting and only noticed point regarding sellers/traders having to be members for a month before being able to sell/trade but nothing regarding the purchasing aspect of the market. I also noticed a bullet point about boots not being allowed , maybe this is whats being referred to in the above posts? I figured that these were allowed for some reason since it had been up so long and Iv Been looking for originals of souky and a few others for a long time but haven't been able to find any reasonably priced copies so was going this route until I did. If I missed something crucial and did something wrong to offend someone or break some rule, then please accept my most humble apology and let me know what I should correct. Thanks!
Might want to read the market rules sir.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I had read through the rules extensively before posting and only noticed point regarding sellers/traders having to be members for a month before being able to sell/trade but nothing regarding the purchasing aspect of the market. I also noticed a bullet point about boots not being allowed , maybe this is whats being referred to in the above posts? I figured that these were allowed for some reason since it had been up so long and Iv Been looking for originals of souky and a few others for a long time but haven't been able to find any reasonably priced copies so was going this route until I did. If I missed something crucial and did something wrong to offend someone or break some rule, then please accept my most humble apology and let me know what I should correct. Thanks!

Maybe you missed the part where it said you're a huge faggot.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Whats with all the hate here? Wow...

There are a lot of people who sign up here, grab an item for well below ebay price, and leave forever. The only thing worse is people who sign up, grab an item for well below ebay price, leave for a year or five, and then do the same thing again. A new member with their first posts in the market is not going to win friends and most people won't sell to you.

Now, that doesn't necessarily make it a capital offense either, like some would seem to believe. Read the forum, post a bit, and if you think it's a place you want to hang out, then continue posting up and the market will be a by product of the forum at that time.

Last edited: