Search results

1. J

Want near mint to mint AES control pads.

Anybody have these for a reasonable price? PM or email or post here....
  2. J

World Heroes Perfect for Sega Saturn.

This will complete my WH collection. Anyone have a near mint copy for a reasonable price? Email me.
  3. J

Will KOF 2k and 2k1 be better on the PS2 than DC?

Does anyone know? Has anyone played KOF 2000 import on the ps2 yet? <small>[ September 10, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: J' Kusanagi ]</small>
  4. J

WTB KOF 96 for AES at reasonable price.

Want KOF 96 with cart in nice condition, I don't mind missing manuals or such, just want game in good condition. US or Japan but most likely Japan version since its cheaper.
  5. J

Hey how does the PS2 version of KOF 2000 compare to the DC version?

Just curious...anyone played the import PS2 version of Kof 2000?
  6. J

Damn!!! Not again!!!

My ps2 is doing nothing but pure disc reading errors!!! I tried cleaning it but it won't even read the cleaning discs, I tried to take it back to Walmart and I had the reciept from last year an now they say that 90 day call Sony shit, but Sony says after 90 days unless you had an extended...
  7. J

Hey, I need a rack, where can I get one from?

I need like a cool looking metal rack to hold my TV and at least 6 to 8 systems on, preferably one with wheels that like the things the teachers have those monitors and overhead projectors on. Where can I get one? Needs at least 3 shelves on it.....
  8. J

Ok, I feel sick, Did I do the right thing? Was it so bad?

Ok, I'm a Asistant Manager at this Grocery store right, and I became good friends and eventually fell in love with this girl that works there. And I know she has some feelings for me too, maybe not as strong, but potential. But she has a boyfriend, who's she dated on and off for 3 years. She...
  9. J

Ok, I feel sick, Did I do the right thing? Was it so bad?

Ok, I'm a Asistant Manager at this Grocery store right, and I became good friends and eventually fell in love with this girl that works there. And I know she has some feelings for me too, maybe not as strong, but potential. But she has a boyfriend, who's she dated on and off for 3 years. She...
  10. J

Need help buying a DVD player.

Ok, I want a region free dvd player. That does progressive scan. Okay, so like, is AKAI a good brand? I saw some on ebay..? What good brands do you recommend..? Don't want to go over 150 though.
  11. J

What kind of A/V cables can I get for my neo?

I need some more A/V cables, their old and stuff? What kind of A/V cables does the neo take and where can I get them?
  12. J

WTB: JPN Real Bout 2 for AES and Asuka 100% Burning Fest Limited for Sega Saturn.

For Real Bout 2, I want it complete and in good to near mint condition. As for Asuka, I want that game in near mint to mint condition complete. Doesn't have to have spine card though. I know some of you fightheads out there have those games. [ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: J' Kusanagi ]</p>
  13. J

Want Double Dragon 1, 2, and 3 for PC.

I want them.. Anyone have them? Mint and complete.
  14. J

WCW Nitro and Thunder for PSX wanted!!! MINT as possible.

I want these games!! Need the old WCW/NWO footage and the game was kinda cool IMO. I need them in near mint. No scratches on discs. Good clean manuals and inserts please.
  15. J

Spin help meeee!!!! Check your PM!!!!!

Do it man!!!!
  16. J

Spin X please check your PMs!!!

Do it!! I need your help!! :mad:
  17. J

What all games does Geese appear in? And which is the best version?

Just wondering. Is he on RBFF2? Thats going to be my next AES purchase and its been so long since I played it I forgot whether he was on it or not. Also, what all other games did he appear in?
  18. J

Would you buy an SNK girls fighters games for AES/MVS or made by Capcom?

Wouldn't it be cool. It could have: Vice Mature Shermie Orochi Shermie King Mai Athena Hinako Whip Foxy Blue Mary Chizuru Vanessa umm add to my list cause I know I'm leaving out some. Also, would you buy an SNK girls vs. Capcom girls fighter? Those SNK girls I named vs. Karin Chun Li R...
  19. J

Neo Geo cd control pad.

You know, the one with the thumbpad, not the stick. Need this for nighttime playing, the arcade stick is to noisy at night.
  20. J

Who wants Rock Howard in a KOF game!!?

Me and Spinmaster X!!! Who else!!? You think he's gonna make it in 2002 or 3 or maybe even 2004!! if there are some?