Search results

1. H

Opinion on home cart boot prices

I'm not 100% if this is the right forum or place for this question but I'm curious. I haven't really heard too many people talk about boot prices and I feel like I get why for the most part. If anyone collects or has bought a boot home cart I would love to hear your opinion. I'm not trying to...
  2. H

The Knick---anybody watching this

I was wondering if anyone was watching The Knick. So far its seems like its got alot of potential. It has Clive Owen as a doctor in the early twenties.
  3. H

BaseBall Stars 2 online tonight PS3

if you want to play tonight or this weekend send a friend request sammy_galactic29 or post a time that you will be in the lobby the man next to you is not a friend
  4. H

E-Ciggs VaporFi/Vaporzone

I was wondering if anyone smokes e-cigs up here and what kind of products you use. I have been using a couple of diff models from vaporzone(they just changed the name to vaporfi)
  5. H

Legit Snatcher SegaCD copy?

I did a google on this and didn't come up with much. After going through my sega cd games which i bought in a bundle about ten years ago i came across a loose copy of Snatcher. I was wondering if anyone would know how to tell if this is a legit copy. It looks ok but im sure bootleggers can...
  6. H

Hori Neo Geo fighting sticks

I was wondering what everyone thinks about these sticks as far as feel, modding etc........:B:
  7. H

Metal Slug NGPC give away Story Time

ok so today i hade my marketplace privaleges taken away for not contributing ive seen give away's up here so i figured i would do something nice for someone up here i have 2 copies of metal slug for ngpc they have diff graphics so they are diff regions the person that tells the best story...
  8. H

Anyone want to play BBS2 on PSN

i have never actually found someone to play BaseBall Stars 2 online if you want to play sometime send me a message sammy_Galactic29 is my psn and remember the man next to you is not your friend :)
  9. H

NGPC console a few AES games

looking for Kof 97 and a NGPC console traded this game away recently and would like to pick up this up again i could pay through paypal or do trades(i have some mvs and neo geo old style control stick/hori neo geo fighting sticks, neo geo cd games, neo geo pocket games) I am also looking...
  10. H

Need help identifying MVS carts

hello im wondering if anyone knows of a place i can access to tell what games i have that are jap mvs titles i have a few that i havent played or had a way to played for a while so im not sure what i have thnx sam