Legit Snatcher SegaCD copy?

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
I did a google on this and didn't come up with much. After going through my sega cd games which i bought in a bundle about ten years ago i came across a loose copy of Snatcher. I was wondering if anyone would know how to tell if this is a legit copy. It looks ok but im sure bootleggers can prob burn the art to the disk.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Look around on the data side of the disc, look for Sega Enterprises Ltd. printed somewhere along the inner ring.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea, its prolly legit. The lightscribe stuff that is out now is only around 2 years old.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Thanks I think im gonna take a look at the other games that came with the bundle and see if the the other disks have the same numbers. It doesnt say Sega Enterprises on the bottom of it though.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Wait you randomly found an extra game in a bundle you sound ten years ago, and it was snatcher? How'd you
Miss that???? Haha

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
If you've had it 10 years I wouldnt worry about it being real. Snather didn't blow up in price till a couple years ago

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Thanks for helping! My copy looks just like that. Now i just have to find all the right power cables for the systems then i can give this, sonic cd and a few others a whirl. Im thinking the Dracula game is crap but ill prob try it too.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Thanks for helping! My copy looks just like that. Now i just have to find all the right power cables for the systems then i can give this, sonic cd and a few others a whirl. Im thinking the Dracula game is crap but ill prob try it too.

hehe play Cliffhanger....best game ever

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
If you decide to sell the game, it'd help if you didn't say "copy". I clicked on the thread based on the confusing title.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
I saw a sealed copy of Cliffhangers at PhatBoys and came close to buying it just by looking at the box art alone. It looked like hot garbage but i kept thinking about Stallone and that cliffhanger :)

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Are there GOOD looking fakes floating around now? I thought these discs were screen printed on? Just curious.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Are there GOOD looking fakes floating around now? I thought these discs were screen printed on? Just curious.

Do a search on eBay for snatcher, you'd be surprised what you find.

Here follow this down the new rabbit hole.
teruqy6u.jpg

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Do a search on eBay for snatcher, you'd be surprised what you find.

Here follow this down the new rabbit hole.
teruqy6u.jpg
It looks good, but it's still just a cdr, it would be easy to identify by looking at the back of the disc.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
It looks good, but it's still just a cdr, it would be easy to identify by looking at the back of the disc.

Thanks for sending that Panda...I'm honestly surprised about how good it looks. People can't even get NES boxes or....well....ANY label correct yet so glad I know this is even a possibility.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Thanks for sending that Panda...I'm honestly surprised about how good it looks. People can't even get NES boxes or....well....ANY label correct yet so glad I know this is even a possibility.

You should see the lunar one. That one is so scary its not funny.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
he also has Popful Mail with and without the misprint

ArmoredGecko

Quiz Detective
Send me the disc and $50. I'll verify it for you and give you a certificate.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I seriously want whatever that dude is using to print the discs. I really wouldn't have an issue if the guy wasn't charging so much for them.