Search results

1. ashram

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

So, I have been severely neglecting my CD for well over a decade (I started pulling out my consoles after a divorce and the SD loader made me want to go back to my neo cd)... Well, after installing the Sd loader and booting an actual CD (Pulstar) I get some cd audio distortion after 30+ minutes...
  2. ashram

mvs 1 slot stereo question/problem

ok, i have my 1-slot (mv-1h?) in my converted cab, and have the speakers wired to the speaker output on the board (right next to the headphone out used by the memory card reader). also have the switch on stereo. but for some reason, the left channel is alot quieter than the right channel. as a...
  3. ashram

jamma cab monitor issues

ok, after putting it off for months, i have finally re-wired a sould edge conversion (was a rampage universal tour) to house my 1 slot mvs and did the jumper fix for rotd. well, upon firing it up, i noticed the top of the screen (very top, above where any life bars would be) the screen distorts...
  4. ashram

FS/T: Hyper Neo-Geo 64 US ver

ok, i have 1 hyper neo-geo 64 rev. 1 board with no games that i wish to part with. It also includes the aux harness needed for the sound and extra power. make me an offer.....:D
  5. ashram

2 projects for playing arcade (mvs) games, i have questions

ok, i currently started 2 projects that needed to be done like six months ago...... project 1: PSXgun i am putting a supergun in a model 5500 playstation, and already have the powersupply in (from an OLD plextor external cdr) and now am trying to figure out how to put the controls, as well as...
  6. ashram

2 wiring questions-supergun and cab + 1 misc

ok, here are my questions...... 1: i am building a supergun, so i can take my games to a few friend's to play and am wondering how should i wire the control ports so i can play both mvs (mv1fz) and cps2/3 games. 2: i am also wiring my cab (capcom 25" dynamo cab, converted to a wargods, before...
  7. ashram

help with samurai shodown 2

is there anyone in the south florida area with an MVS willing to look at my samurai shodown cart to see if it's the cart's fault for glitched graphics or my 1 slot's fault?
  8. ashram

shipping from

i just need a general idea on shipping cost for a candy cab from california to florida.
  9. ashram

is it worth it???

i've been reading in the 16-bit forum about a guy in st. louis selling candy cabs for around $300-600 (rough number). question is would a drive up from florida be worth it? it'll be 2400 miles round trip and my girlfriend is willing to buy one for my birthday (isn't she great?), and she's...
  10. ashram

cheap psx controllers to mod for supergun/neo

I just got back from Kay Bee toys with a pretty sweet find. a tekken arcade joystick from namco for $4.99, and an Innovation Arcade stick for $2.99.... just figured people may want to know if they have a kay-bee near them...
  11. ashram

mvs 1-slot bios questions

well, i've had my mvs for about 2 weeks now, and i have a few questions. 1: is the 4x-bios compatible with all games, or can it cause problems with some? 2:my board came with a us/japan switch wired to a chip piggy-backed onto the bios, with no label, and i'm afraid that this may be the cause of...
  12. ashram

where to buy neo stuff in south florida?

title says it all. the only place i knew of closed down a few months ago, but they only had a selections of 2 titles....
  13. ashram

for the psx cab modder

i have 2 psx controller boards pulled from a blaze joystick.... this joystick has microswitches, so i needed it for my supergun, but the boards can EASILY be added to any cab if you want to hide a playstation in it and use an actual arcade joystick/buttons. it even has the cables + dual shock...
  14. ashram

will this work as a memory card?

<a href="http://www.lcmcomputers.com/a-%20%20PIX%20DEPOT/50310.8.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.lcmcomputers.com/a-%20%20PIX%20DEPOT/50310.8.jpg</a>
  15. ashram

cable length

what should i use as the max cable length for a joystick that i am modding/creating??
  16. ashram

looking for...

a copy of the memory card label... hell, even an image at the same size would do. i'm building a supergun, and want to incorporate it in the box.
  17. ashram

mv-1t video out problem...

ok, i just got my mvs board today with fatal fury, rb:ff2, and kabuki klash.... and i have a nice video out problem... my monitor (using a commodore 1084s) won't sync to the mvs video, so all i get is a distorted image... this monitor works flawlesly with my cps board and my macross board. any...
  18. ashram

MVS memory card reader

I'm in need of one.... Anyone know where i can buy one??? [ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: ashram ]</p>