Search results

1. MattMan

Consolized MV-1B

The results of a few days work on a board I've held onto for way too long and did nothing with. A friend of mine did all the wiring work to it and I did all the case work, more will be done later like giving it a lexan base and creating a cover to protect the wires and make it look cleaner. It...
  2. MattMan

Acen 2010 Neo Geo Cosplayers

Who all is going to be heading there this year? It would be awesome to get a photo shoot together with anyone else doing a neo themed costume. I got a few people with me doing Marco, Tarma, and one of the POWs. Even if your not going in costume or something NG related it would be awesome to hang...
  3. MattMan

King of Fighters 98

Board1 Board2 This is a potential purchase, the 2nd board matches up near perfectly but its the first board that confuses me since it doesnt match up to the boards on http://mvs.gotwalls.com/index.php/Main_Page If anyone has some input, I would greatly appreciate it.
  4. MattMan

Wurlitzer Rainbow Jukebox Repair

Wurlitzer Rainbow Pics I have a friend who has been looking to get this repaired for some time, if anyone has any experience repairing these please shoot me a PM. Hoping to find someone who is able to repair this in Illinois. If this isn't the right area to post this, sorry. I didn't feel the...
  5. MattMan

Found, please delete.

Looking for one Old Style Stick. As for its condition, if its well used but was at least taken care of (As long as it works and there is no sever cosmetic damage to it) that will be fine with me. *Edit: Same conditions with the new style stick, If it works and isn't trashed I am interested.
  6. MattMan

Space Hulk

Anyone else play this game? I picked up the remake when it released that had the tweaked rules from first and third ed. The sculpts in the new release are fantastic, and the game is a lot of fun to play. I was curious if anyone else played and home brewed any missions yet because im certain that...
  7. MattMan

AES games at a local Chicago game shop.

I can't remember the last time when I saw AES games sold at local game shops but a friend took me to a store called Video Games Etc. out on Irving Park Road by the Harlem and Irving plaza. They got a couple copies of Kof 97, The Super Spy, Blues Journey, Nam 1975, Magician Lord and a few others...
  8. MattMan

Sold!

Fatal Fury 2 MVS Cart Only: $18 shipped (US Residents) Pics: Fatal Fury 2 PayPal only. PM any questions, or offers. Sold
  9. MattMan

FS/FT: Pinnacle PCTV HD Card **Price Drop**

I have a Pinnacle PCTV card that a friend who moved left behind to compensate for a small debt but I have no use for this. He opened it once and found out afterword that it would not work on a 64bit Vista system so as far as I know is the card works but he couldn't use it. Everything is in it...
  10. MattMan

Consolized MV-1B... help?

Im making my 1B a consolized board and need to get some reccomendations on a few things: Reccomended brand/page to get a 56 pin Edge Connector? Where is a good place to get Japanese style buttons? What gauge wire should I get to wire the bios to the stripboard and socket?
  11. MattMan

Restoring the Gaming Sanctuary (The handy gamer)

Ive lived in my house for about 9 years now and ive spent thoes 9 years in a rather dinged up, bland, white painted basement. Now the dings werent there when we moved in, but my idiot friends made all the holes and dings. Well recently I got fed up with it and decided this basement needed a...
  12. MattMan

MV-1B sized Eprom chips

If such exist where could I get my hands on an Eprom chip about the correct size for a MV-1B board. Somthing this size: http://unibios.free.fr/soldered/step02.jpg Trying to avoid having this: http://unibios.free.fr/soldered/step09.jpg Also Ide like to know a few concerns with switching out...
  13. MattMan

Neo CD System I/O error - Opening, need help.

Disk I/O Error ID = 0002 or ID = 0001 Thoes are the errors I see during load times when playing my CD system games. Now im trying to fix it becasue Im trying to sell it, but I dont think that error (Which I made note of in sale thread) is a real selling point that anyone would enjoy. Well Ive...
  14. MattMan

-Traded- Neo CD System (JA Region) + 5 NCD Games

-Traded- Bundle Includes: Japanese Neo Geo CD Top Loader Out of Box New Style Arcade Stick Outlet Adapter for US sockets Games: Fatal Fury 3 Samurai Showdown 2 King of Fighters 95' Windjammers Savage Reign Picture of System + Games (minus stick)...
  15. MattMan

Neo CD Issues

Wow its been a while sense I have been to these fourms, but Ive been playing my cd system for quite a while with no issues and now im starting to get a rather intresting error where it stops playing the game and displays a error screen, Ive tried all my games to see if it was just one cd that...
  16. MattMan

FS: Ebay auction (Limited edition platinum GBA)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079386331
  17. MattMan

WTB: MVS 1-slot

Send me any info if your selling, trying to build a supergun so if you have any extra parts to sell with it or have one thats close to ready and your selling it just drop me a PM.
  18. MattMan

Warhammer 40k Imperial Guard Army:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3169016573&category=31399
  19. MattMan

Shock Boxes.. MVS right?

Just curious, If i remmeber right they made shock boxes for MVS carts. Sense Im making a supergun I wanted to get some hard shell cases and put thoes nice inserts in them so there a bit mor eprotected and better looking in my gaming lair. If someone deals them lemme know.
  20. MattMan

WTB: MV1FZ Board.

Looking to buy an MV1FZ MVS board, perfered if it is from someone in the US. I dont want to pay high shipping for it over seas.