Search results

1. dougal

Neo Geo AES - Does my capacitor/s need replacing ?

For the most part my Japanese low serial number AES works great but there are some small issues. To be fair when I bought it the seller said it has small display issues. I only have 2 games at the moment so here are my observations with WH2 Jet. 1: On the NEO GEO boot screen there is a black...
  2. dougal

AES - Super Spy

Looking for The Super Spy for the AES. Preferably boxed.
  3. dougal

Buzzing sound from MVS

MVS 1 slot version and Supergun MAK Strike. Connected to my 22" CRT TV via RGB Scart cable. There is a buzzing sound especially on whiter screens. Quite annoying. My PC Engine does it too. I rule out the TV because I use my Megadrive and SNES both connected to SCART with RGB cables and they...
  4. dougal

Need an opinion on price for cabinet please

There is an arcade supplier locally who has offered to sell me a good condition fully working Neo Geo cabinet complete with and working including a a couple of games for 400 - 500 euro. This would be complete and working and in good condition and with monitor, motherboard, games, joysticks...
  5. dougal

Is M1BBV the model number of my MVS ?

Sorry i'm asking but can't find much info nor manuals for this model. Not sure if M1BBV is the model or not.
  6. dougal

Post Your Recent Purchases!

The Super Spy for MVS ... Just arrived this morning for me.
  7. dougal

Been looking for this for some time but prices are ridiculous. I got lucky and found it on ebay for only 14 Euro + postage. The Super Spy
  8. dougal

Great timing as i received my MVS motherboard and Supergun MAK Strike yesterday.
  9. dougal

AES to MVS converter ? (Not MVS to AES)

We all know about MVS to AES converters to allow MVS games to play on an AES console. But is there some way to play AES games on a MVS motherboard ? I'm asking because for example one game (which i am looking for) The Super Spy seems harder to find and much more expensive for the MVS, but easy...
  10. dougal

WTB : The Super Spy for MVS

Hi .. I'm looking for The Super Spy for the MVS. Loose, any condition as long as it works and its cheap. Can pay via Paypal. PM Me. Thanks
  11. dougal

Possible to remove paint from Arcade Stick ?

I bought a Neo Geo AES Arcade stick to use on my MVS when it arrives. Its been restored internally and works perfectly. But the previous owner sprayed it red because it was scratched. It doesn't look bad so to say but I was wondering if there is some way to remove the paint without damaging...
  12. dougal

FS: PC Engine (White Jap model) with slight fault

I'm selling my extra PC Engine. It is the first model, white Japanese console. Please bear in mind that this is NTSC-J. To use it properly you will either need to RGB mod it or else have an adapter or an NTSC-J capable TV. The good: It works and plays without problems. The casing is in ok...