Is M1BBV the model number of my MVS ?

dougal

n00b
Sorry i'm asking but can't find much info nor manuals for this model.

Not sure if M1BBV is the model or not.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sorry i'm asking but can't find much info nor manuals for this model.

Not sure if M1BBV is the model or not.

Do you have a pic? If its the smaller MV1B I've got the manual for it.

dougal

n00b
Do you have a pic? If its the smaller MV1B I've got the manual for it.

Thanks but i found out that it is a MV1FZS.

dsc_0914.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Shouldn't there be a cart guide on that thing? I don't remember plugging a cart and having it dangling.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Did drakon put some hot glue on that thing? And the model number is in the upper left corner under the "SNK" logo

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Shouldn't there be a cart guide on that thing? I don't remember plugging a cart and having it dangling.

He probably took it off to take a picture of the board.

Did drakon put some hot glue on that thing? And the model number is in the upper left corner under the "SNK" logo

It's too neatly done and sparingly used to be put on by Drakon. It's a factory job done by SNK. I've seen a lot of 1-slots with glue on the audio caps and most boards have glue around the battery.

dougal

n00b
Thats not my motherboard. I did a google image search for M1BBV and found that pic and looked at it carefully which is where I found MV1FZS.

Though i should remove the plastic part on my board and give it a good clean as it is coated in arcade magic dust from the better days of gaming.

dougal

n00b
I heard that MV1-FZS is an MV1-FZ and the S might be a certain region, likely Spain/Portugal etc.

If its not too hard i'll open mine and check exactly what i have written under the SNK logo. In any case i need to clean the dust off.