Search results

1. SmaMan

MVS Cart Giveaway - Best disturbing Meme wins

Coming up next on Sesame Street...
  2. SmaMan

SNK Entertainment's New Mascot!

Kinda reminds me of the girl Capcom used as the "mascot" for Capcom Arcade on iOS waaayyy back in the day. No character reference to any sort of game in their library. Just a cute blonde who gave you free tickets or sold you tokens.
  3. SmaMan

WTTF/WTB: Mega Drive Console (not a VA0 plz)

Or you could just get one o' these for $10. Not only does it work as a cart passthrough for other region's cart shapes, you can use Game Genie codes to get around a lot of the region locking on other games.
  4. SmaMan

Domino's prices worldwide

A few posts up reminded me of something much better... If you ever find yourself in the New Orleans suburb of Metaire, Deanie's Bucktown Boil Pizza costs around $15, (last time I was there) but is sooo damn worth it. Shrimp, oysters and crawfish from the seafood market next door, boiled and...
  5. SmaMan

Metal Slug 3 no sound

Greetings! It's been a while, but I just got a snazzy new Omega CMVS and it's been great! Except for one issue... One of the games I got with it was Metal Slug 3. The game boots up just fine, but it's totally silent. I also get a flashed up error message saying something like "Bad M1-Rom" which...
  6. SmaMan

WTB: Neo-Geo CD console

What the title says! :loco: I'll consider any offer, but I'd prefer it if it had a controller and an A/C adaptor with it. I've got the necessary audio cables already. I'd also prefer it if it worked well out of the box, i.e., not requiring any extensive surgery to get it working again. I also...
  7. SmaMan

Well, now that I can legally say it...Hi!

Heyyyy everybody! I am the SmaMan. You may know me around like-minded forums as... SmaMan. Anyway, I got me a Neo Geo CD, so I decided to join up here now that I'm officially an SNK owner. Unfortunately, that Neo Geo CD was broken, and I determined I did not possess the adequate means to fix...