Search results

1. gusmoney

EvilMike, you are devious little man, HBD!!

Many happy returns!
  2. gusmoney

February 2024 SotM -- Dragon Breed

Shooter of the Month, February, 2024 Irem's Dragon Breed, 1989 Please post a picture of your high score along with the following information formatted thusly: N-G.com username - Score - Stage - Platform (PCB, Multi, MAME, MiSter, etc.) Please make certain that you are playing the M72 version...
  3. gusmoney

February 2024 SotM Voting

Pick your poison.
  4. gusmoney

Atari Selling Repro PCBs

If this has been mentioned previously, forgive me, but I was surprised to see Atari selling officially licensed PCBs of their classic games. Apparently, like everything else at this time of year, they are on sale too: Major Havoc, Rev. E Food Fight Gravitar Warlords They even have different...
  5. gusmoney

YOUR Jam of Summer 2023!

Previous summers: 2020 2019 2018 2017
  6. gusmoney

SotM February 2023: Dragon Blaze

Dragon Blaze by Psikyo is our Shmup of the Month for February 2023. Twenty-eight short days to get your best score in. Name Stage Character (Quaid, Sonia, Ian, Rob) Platform (Arcade / PS2 / Switch / PC / PS4) Score 1) opt2not 1-5 Sonia Arcade (PCB) 432,500 2) mjmjr25 1-4 Quaid...
  7. gusmoney

SOTM February 2023 Vote - DRAGON Month!

February 2023 SotM voting is here and this month's theme is Dragons! Please vote for the one game that would you like to play that features these majestic and humble creatures of yore. 🐉 DRAGON Blaze - 2000 - Psikyo - Arcade / PS2 / Switch / PC / PS4 DRAGON Spirit - 1987 - Namco - Arcade /...
  8. gusmoney

Philly Meet-Up Livestream

@Stefan is livestreaming from our annual Philly meet-up at @white castle ’s crib
  9. gusmoney

EA now owns Codemasters

https://www.engadget.com/ea-completes-codemasters-acquisition-141803521.html Interesting acquisition. I like Codemasters old stuff.
  10. gusmoney

YOUR Jam of Summer 2020!

11. gusmoney

[Free Game Give Away] KATAMARI DAMACY REROLL for Switch

Would you like a free digital copy of Katamari for Switch? Post up your interest here in the thread and I will randomly draw a winner next Friday, January 10. 1) herb 2) opt2not 3) wataru330 4) XxHennersXx 5) theMot
  12. gusmoney

Philly Meet Up Stream

https://www.twitch.tv/lickarcade
  13. gusmoney

YOUR Jam of Summer 2019!

14. gusmoney

FS: NGPC Lot [SOLD]

FS: Neo Geo Pocket Color (NGPC) Lot of Eight (8) Games 1) SNK v. Capcom: Match of the Millennium 2) King of the Fighters R2* 3) Fatal Fury: First Contact* 4) Metal Slug: 1st Mission 5) Neo Turf Masters 6) Samurai Showdown! 2* 7) Puzzle Bobble Mini 8) Pac-Man *Pocket Fighting Series All games...
  15. gusmoney

Phatal Philly MoA: Yoshitoshi: Spirit and Spectacle

Phatal Philly Cultural Committee presents: Yoshitoshi: Spirit and Spectacle at PMoA Any Philly-area weebs interested in meeting up? The exhibit runs through Sunday, August 18. With a "Pay What You Wish admission on the first Sunday of the month and every Wednesday night." What dates work...
  16. gusmoney

[Sold]: Borderlands 2 PSVR

I have two Playstation 4 VR games for sale in the form of (unredeemed) digital download codes. Paypal only. I have priced these below what the same game codes are going for on ebay. I will PM/email the reverse side of the card with the code once payment is made. 1) Borderlands 2 VR $25...
  17. gusmoney

Happy Birthday Kiel!

Many happy returns bro.
  18. gusmoney

Sony Sues ‘Jailbroken’ PS4 Seller for Copyright Infringement

This article details Sony going after a rather egregious PS4 ebay seller that was advertising jailbroken units and the "freedom" to "stop buying games". The PS4s came with games preloaded. Per the article, "To our knowledge, this is the first jailbroken PS4 lawsuit, and it’s likely that Sony...
  19. gusmoney

Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show, Saturday, August 11 -- Saratoga Springs, NY

Hitting up the Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show tomorrow, Saturday, August 11. Anyone else going to be there? I'll probably be there early and roll out around lunch.
  20. gusmoney

Summer Jam XII, Cherry Hill, NJ, Saturday, September 1

Since Ralfakick:confused: didn't post about this, anyone going to this? It's the first weekend of September in Cherry Hill, da Jerz. I should be there Saturday night, September 1. Crowne Plaza Philadelphia-Cherry Hill (Cherry Hill, NJ) 2349 W. Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002