Search results

1. NeoGeoFanatic

WTB - Kraut Buster & Knights Chance US MVS/AES

Looking for these two games. Please reach out if you have any of them for sale.
  2. NeoGeoFanatic

MV2F Graphic Issue

I have a MV2F board that has some graphic issues. It sat in a cab for several months. I powered it on today and started to see these lines on some of the graphics. I have cleaned contacts on games I have cleaned contacts on board I tried several games Same thing happens on both game slots...
  3. NeoGeoFanatic

Pandora's Box 4 not loading

Recently purchased one of these based on the thread that was started on the General Forum. It seemed to work fine for about a week but now after I turn it on, the Pandora's Box logo displays, it blinks, then the logo comes back and it stays on that screen. It seems like it is not able to boot...
  4. NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo English AES vs JPN AES boards

I've been searching this but I have not found the answer. Are there any differences on the boards between the English and Japanese AES version of the same game? What about dog tag vs Euro versions of the same game? This is the only site I know that has some AES scans...
  5. NeoGeoFanatic

WTB English KOF 95 AES

I have just a few more titles on my wanted list for AES. Let me know if any of you guys are selling your copy. Please PM me with your asking price. :glee: Thanks!
  6. NeoGeoFanatic

WTB Robo Army AES

I am looking for Robo Army for the AES complete and in good condition. Dog Tag preferred. Please PM me if you have one for sale along with the price. Thanks!
  7. NeoGeoFanatic

Atomiswave Set Mother Board

Hi, I am not sure if anyone here has one of these Atomiswave boards. I am considering purchasing one but I have a few questions: - Is there an american version and a Japanese version? - If so, do japanese games play on american version and vise-versa? - Do I need anything else besides the...
  8. NeoGeoFanatic

WTB Aero Fighters 2 AES English

Hi Guys, I am looking for this title: Found!
  9. NeoGeoFanatic

Backup Ram Error

Hi Guys, I have had this 4 slot board in storage for a while now since I never had the patience to fix it until now. I am getting this error: Anyone has any idea what ram chip could be causing this? I have searched around but I have not found anyone with the same exact error. Thanks,
  10. NeoGeoFanatic

Metal Slug 4 AES Question

I have been watching this auction for a few days now. I am interesting in purchasing this game but the description the seller makes has made me unsure. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-Metal-Slug-4-AES-US-100-Genuine-SNK-Game-MINT-Condition-/161963435357?hash=item25b5c5e55d:g:~rsAAOSwX~dWrLfu...