Search results

1. ajflutie

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

ajflutie | -11 | Australia | German | MAME | 1 | I've now completed the world circuit!
  2. ajflutie

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Germany Scorecard After a long hiatus of tournament play from the club, I've been honing in on my skills via 1v1 match plays for the past few years. Mastering my reads of the green and also my new found skill of back/forward spin (thanks to this thread), I hit my first hole in one with my...
  3. ajflutie

X-Arcade Joystick Neo Geo Themed

Background: I have been wanting a MVS cabinet for over 5 years, but because of my job I move year to year and it is not very practical for me to have one because I have no permanent home. Solution: I bought a X-Arcade stick to modify into a Neo Geo theme joystick. I bought the Dual Joystick...
  4. ajflutie

KOF Fundamental Questions

I've been playIng FF and KOF for fun for years but never really understood what was going on. I've been reading guides and tutorials and now I just want to grasp the basics of fighting games specifically KOF. My questions, When your attack is blocked, are you then open to get attacked without...
  5. ajflutie

Baseball Stars 2 Settings? (MAME)

In Mame pressing F2 to look at settings. Normally you can change cpu skill for neo geo games but that option is not available. 1P has a # then OUT next to it in intervals that do not make sense. Lowest being 8 and highest being 22. Any guess to what these means?