Search results

1. T

Puzzle Bobble

I've talked a bit about Neo Geo to my family, and a really cool relative bought me a copy of Puzzle Bobble since they remembered I mentioned that game, since that was the game I remembered playing on an MVS in a small amusement park. He specifically looked for original cartridges, because yes I...
  2. T

What cab is this?

I have been given the opportunity to pick up an arcade cab for just €50. I still need to find someone who is willing to drive for me, but the seller's OK with keeping it reserved for me until I can pick it up. It has a Neo Geo MVS board in it now, but it doesn't appear to be an SNK cab. I've...
  3. T

Neo Noob signin' in

Hi everyone, you might've already seen me post a bit but I figured I should do a proper introduction. My name's Daniel, I'm 17 and I live in a small town in the North of the Netherlands. I've always have had an interest in electronics, computers and games, and have had a C64 since I was 8 after...
  4. T

HP CD Writer adaptor on Neo Geo CD Top Loader

Yesterday, I bought this: An old HP CD Writer. What has that got to do with Neo Geo? Well, I've ordered a broken Neo Geo CD top loader a week or 2 back. While it will take a while to get here (took the cheapest shipping option which can take months, not in a hurry and it saved quite a few...