Search results

1. heihachi

NFL Season 2024 - No Chiefs Fans Allowed

What do you all think of the free agent moves so far? Lamar and Derrick Henry in the backfield for the Ravens should be fun to watch. Some of the more notable moves; Cousins to ATL Henry to BAL Jones and Darnold to MN Barkley to PHI Wilson to PIT Winston to CLE Steelers country, let’s ride
  2. heihachi

Is there a way to export conversations to csv?

SSIA
  3. heihachi

Most impressive AI shit (so far)

So this one's blowing my mind a bit: They trained an ai using videos of a big world of warcraft streamer (asmongold) and then asked it a bunch of questions on a live stream. The combo of the video, the ai voice, the comprehension of the questions, and the realistic answers are just crazy to...
  4. heihachi

Grateful Dead / Phish / Jam Bands

I used to listen to a lot of Dead/Phish/moe./etc like 20 years ago and have been getting back into GD and Phish again recently. Even got suckered into buying some Dead and Co. farewell tour tix. Anyone else into these bands or just missing Jerry lately?
  5. heihachi

FS: Xbox One X Scorpio Edition / Taco Bell Edition; PS4 Pro God of War edition

Hi all, Clearing out some of the old consoles to make way for the new. PM me if you want pictures. ——— Xbox One X Taco Bell Edition — original box (some tearing to slip cover), console, cables, Series 1 elite controller with case and all the pieces you can swap — $300 + shipping Pics...
  6. heihachi

NFL Thread 2020 Season — No Pats fans allowed

NFL season is finally here. Texans vs. Chiefs tomorrow night. Packers-Vikings this weekend. Brady on the Bucs. Odell Beckham enjoys getting shit on. The Washington Football Team. I need it this year bros. Let’s hope nobody sneaks some instagram thots to the team hotel and gives the whole league...
  7. heihachi

WTB - AES bean stick and Neo Geo Pocket stuff

Hi, Looking to buy some AES and NGPC stuff in good/great condition (ie not beater copies of stuff). Let me know if pricing is way off: AES bean stick $60 NGPC console $100-$120 depending on condition Samurai Shodown 2 NGPC US cart only $30 KOF R-1 English cart only $???
  8. heihachi

Covid-related food rationing and shortages

Hi all, Just got back from Target and they’re limiting the number of canned goods you can buy at 8. This is in MN. Anyone else (particularly in the US) having their Walmart’s/Target’s doing this? Never thought this kind of thing would happen here.
  9. heihachi

Preparing for quarantine

Besides the usual preppier stuff—water, food, firearms, other survival gear—what other items should I be getting to prepare for quarantine? I was thinking some sudoku books, jigsaw puzzles, card games, and things will be good to have in case power goes out and I need to keep my mind engaged...
  10. heihachi

Watches

Any of you guys into nice watches? I’ve never considered myself much of a watch person, but I think it would be nice to have a decent entry level watch that’s a bit nicer than a Casio and could be worn at formal/semi-formal occasions. Last watch I had was a Fossil in middle school...so that’s...
  11. heihachi

WTB - Sam Sho IV, V, V Special for AES

Found
  12. heihachi

The Eagles look like shit — NFL Thread 2017-2018

Booing the QB who got them a super bowl in the 1st quarter. Bravo Philadelphia.
  13. heihachi

Dragon Quest XI

Anyone else hyped for this? Western version finally comes out in 3 weeks, and visually it looks incredible.
  14. heihachi

What is the best Korn album?

Since the consensus is pretty clear that Korn is the best nu-metal band, I want to know what people think is their best album. I like Issues the best.
  15. heihachi

Bug out bag / Prepper stuff

Between the Syria/NK stuff and Far Cry 5, I'm getting increasingly interested in prepping. Any of you guys have a bug out bag or a bunker?
  16. heihachi

FS - PS2, NES, 3DS bundles + Hori stick for PC/360

Paypal Gift or +3% for G&S. Happy to take pics for anyone interested. Might not be able to ship until next weekend. Let me know if anything's wildly off. PS2 bundle - $85 shipped to lower 48 includes working PS2 console, controller (that works but missing rubber on left stick), power and...
  17. heihachi

Any issues running a high +12v in the long run?

Hi, everyone-- I've got a noob tech question: got a windy supergun measuring 5.00v at the jamma connector with a+b cps2 boards hooked up, but measuring 13.05 on the +12v. I can dial down the pot on the power supply to reduce the 12v, but it also reduces 5v. There doesn't appear to be a way to...
  18. heihachi

XFL Thread 2018-2019

Just announced today by Vince McMahon, the XFL will be coming back in 2020 for a second round against the NFL. This time there will be no cheerleaders, no fireworks, no gimmicks--just football and god-loving men and women standing for and singing the national anthem (not kidding, Vince said...
  19. heihachi

NFL Thread - 2017/2018

Went in the football subforum, but didn't see anything except soccer threads so I thought it would be good to start an NFL thread for discussing the upcoming season. First, some guidelines for discussion: (1) No Patriots fans allowed Now that the rules are out of the way, based on the couple...
  20. heihachi

What caused Shock Troopers 2 to be so bad compared to ST1?

I played a little of both Shock Troopers 1 and Shock Troopers 2 today, and the difference in quality is pretty incredible. ST1 is imo a must-have Neo Geo game, whereas 2nd Squad is significantly worse in every way. It has less characters, less levels, less guns, less enemy variety, worse art...