Search results

1. Logicdustbin

NGPC screen cover

I apparently suck at searching.... how do I re attach the screen cover on a ngpc? here is a picture, you can see the corner popping up: http://imgur.com/zMwcVKU
  2. Logicdustbin

FS: J-Genesis. Mac cables ebay: Matrix Reloaded "phone"

- NOTE: "SHIPPED" prices are for within Canada and the US - I will ship anywhere, but it will cost more (probably), I would charge exact shipping. - "Matrix" fans might like this: ebay linky SOLD - Pier Solar - Genesis game $45 SHIPPED - Saturn VCD card ?Offer? (please include $10 for...
  3. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA Saturn, misc games and accesories

Prices does not include shipping, but most of you know how much Canada post's prices suck, so keep that in mind before PM'ing me for 1 power supply :P how-ever, games like the DS game, this can be shipped in a bubble mailer for $2.50, larger items like the Saturn would be $20 (I never charge...
  4. Logicdustbin

SOLD: NGPC boxed with light mod

clicky link --this is my website, its a 'store' but I use it becasue it is easy to add pictures and description... also have a boxed complete(?) cool boarders available, if you need a game as well. -
  5. Logicdustbin

NGPC with front light mod

$115 SHIPPED - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Logicdustbin/sales/DSC00526.jpg video in the dark
  6. Logicdustbin

FS: front light modded NGPC , SNES-JAMMA, PS3...

$145 SHIPPED - SNES - JAMMA plug 'n play, no extra cords or controllers needed. 2 player, 6 buttons each - quick connects to easily select button location/set up, as well as extra button connection - $115 - front light modded NGPC (with blue LED power indicator) ---- here is a video playing...
  7. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA-SMS , games, and other stuff

well, I received my tax assessment in the mail, for some reason I own close to $3000.... anyhow, I'll be updating with more stuff as I test and take pictures :P $245 SHIPPED PS3 package boxed complete 40gig system (Spiderman 3 pack-in). This system was used as a media server 90% of the time...
  8. Logicdustbin

power supply question

I have a LCD computer monitor, it plugs into the ATX power supply using the standard molex connector, it only has 2 wires; ground and 12v. I want to use this monitor on an Acer Revo, so it does not have the ATX power supply. I don't know how many amps the monitor draws, but I doubt its all...
  9. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA-SNES, bunch of games, and Mac parts

Now on eBay - JAMMA SNES complete plug'n play, no extra cords or controllers needed. 2 player, 6 buttons each. User selectable controller set up. - $10 - PS1 - Bust a Move 99 $15 - PS2 - Parappa The Rapper 2 $25 - XB360 - Halo Wars - factory sealed -- Airport Extreme (front) -- back...
  10. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA Genesis

$120 SHIPPED Genesis JAMMA, model 2 plug'n play, no extra cords or controllers needed. 2 player, 3 button set-up
  11. Logicdustbin

FS: CMVS 2 slot

PENDING - $300 black 'hammer tone' paint job (painted inside as well) Blue LED Batter mod Uni Bios (original bios included, if I can find it) S-video, stereo sound Power supply and s-vid cable included. system running Front back
  12. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA-SNES, and JAMMA Genesis

SOLD -- SNES-Jamma $155 SHIPPED http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Logicdustbin/mod%20work/DSC00423.jpg complete plug'n play, no extra cords needed. this is set up with 2 player, 6 buttons each. I used quick connects for you to select the button combination that suit you and your cab...
  13. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA Genesis with region mod

$140 SHIPPED Model 1 Genesis-Jamma: Plug'n play, no extra cords needed. 2 player, 3 button set up. JPN / Domestic region mod. set up in such a way that the SMS power base will still fit on the system :D /for an extra $5, you can also have the Mega Turrican, great game to play on your cab...
  14. Logicdustbin

PGM help (error code)

I have a PGM, when I turn it on, I get the splash screen then I get this error code: <<ERROR 68K: ED56 Z80ADDR: C10000 DATA: 2F7E>> I went into the hardware test, everything (that I could check) seems fine, except for the sound test, music and voice did not play anything. I adjusted the...
  15. Logicdustbin

FS: JAMMA-SNES

SOLD this system is plug'n play, no extra cords or power supply needed, just pop in a game and start playing. I have added audio volume, on/off switch for easy game change (original system on/off switch is used). this is set up for 2 player, 6 buttons each: I have set up the 4 face buttons...
  16. Logicdustbin

FS: modded Genesis's (s-vid, region mod) GBA, R4

# $85 SHIPPED Modded Genesis -6 button controller, S-video, stereo sound, JPN/Domestic region mod -- tested on LCD, CRT and Plasma TV $34 - SHIPPED - original GBA Complete in box(?) -- here is a close-up of the system (when I built a photo light box) R4 and R4i - tested and confirmed...
  17. Logicdustbin

FS: GBA, R4, R4i

@ $30 - original GBA Complete in box(?) -- here is a close-up of the system (when I built a photo light box) R4 and R4i - tested and confirmed working on a DSlight; the R4 might work on a DSi, the R4i is supposed to work on a DSi (don't have a DSi to test them on) R4 - with 2gig card $29...
  18. Logicdustbin

FS: MV-FZ1 + WH, supergun , puzzle bobble

PENDING - $80 shipped: MV-FZ1 and World Hero's PENDING - $200 SHIPPED: Supergun with controller ?? - Buzzle Bobble -- Boot? -- Boot? Take MVS and Supergun for $260 Shipped this is for free
  19. Logicdustbin

WTF is this? Sega Genesis model 2

of all the Genesis's I opened, I've never came across this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Logicdustbin/DSC00279.jpg anyone have an idea? was it a manufacture repair?
  20. Logicdustbin

*UPDATE - 2* what can you tell me about the Matrix cell phone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_SPH-N270 are they worth anything? how much is too much to spend on them? are there any hacked firmware or such? my google-fu only gives me info from 2003 :( UPDATE: so I went and bought a couple...