Search results

1. venchia3

Stock Memory card using FRAM

Hello folks, Thought to post about this as I found it an interesting little project. Some times ago I randomly came across a Twitter post where the author posted a tutorial on how to transform a stock memory card with SRAM into a memory card capable of hosting an FRAM chip in order to get rid...
  2. venchia3

[WTB] Atomiswave Hokuto no ken and Communication Cartridge

Hi to all of you, I would like to buy some Atomiswave stuff. In particular I'm looking for: - Fist of the North Star / Hokuto no Ken cartridge - Communication Cartridge module HNK has to be original, not interested in bootlegs. No need of the flyers and whatsoever :) opened to all sort of...
  3. venchia3

Screwdriver for Neo Geo aes system

Hi Everybody! I'm finally a proud owner of a fully modded Neo Geo AES system! I'm obviously really satisfied, but now I want to upgrade the unibios with a newer version, so I tried to look a bit the position and the type of the screws in my jap aes system. I'm not an expert in hardware, but I...
  4. venchia3

Question about a Neo AES JAP Power supply

Hi ! I'm an Italian user and I've got an important question about my Neo Geo AES Japanese Could you tell me the power supply I need? In short form I want to know if I can use a simple Megadrive 1 PAL PSU with my NG This is the "Serial number 90A 143473 " It's a normal 10V 1A Neo or a 5V...