Search results

1. Q

Real Bout Fatal Fury Soundtrack

Anyone here have a track listing of the real bout fatal fury soundtrack? I need the titles listed authentically like on the cd insert.
  2. Q

WTB: NeoGeo Freak Magazines

I'm looking to buy some issues of this old circulation. If you can help me, pm me or e-mail me at quixux0x00@yahoo.com
  3. Q

palet_th @ ebay.com = incompetent graders.

Anyhow, I ordered a game from them that was listed in 'G' condition, which is their second highest rating. The game came complete, the manual, the spine, were all great as far as I could tell. Of course the Cd, came with a scratch on the cd, plus what looks like a skid mark on it as well. I was...
  4. Q

DHP a collection of a tumultuous period in NEO GEO History.

I've been looking through the dhp.com archives. I missed so much during that period, from not owning an AES. I caught this interesting post by BIG BEAR http://lists.dhp.com/neogeo/2001/Oct/0071.html. It makes me think just how lucky we are to have people like him step up to the jackoffs who try...
  5. Q

Info on Sigar.

Hey all, Anyone who's had a good deal with Sigar from the selling or buying end please post here with your info. I'm considering buying from him, but I can't find any references on him. His ebay feedback is only 8 at the moment too.
  6. Q

Much props to dbarrett0928

I just received my mslug1 + action replay 4-in-1 today. It came well packaged. The products were as described. Infact, this guy is far more careful than most people i've dealt with with regard to grading. I had to really look closely to notice why he graded the manual as he did. The cd was...
  7. Q

List of highly recommended games

Hey all, I've been thinking and have decided to give the neo geo pocket color platform a shot. But, unfortunately I haven't a clue as to where to start with regard to games. What games do you people think are the best games to start with? Rather, what games do you think any neo geo pocket color...
  8. Q

-NONE-

-NONE- delete please.
  9. Q

-NONE-

-NONE- please delete this thread.
  10. Q

WANTED: Garou US or JPN, excellent to mint quality

I'm looking for this game. If you have it and are willing to part with it. Pm me, so we can make a deal. I'm willing to offer cash. You will need to send pics, and references. quixux0x00@yahoo.com.
  11. Q

Gamechoice.com.uk

Do they suck? Have any of you any experiences positive/negative to report on them? Please let me know.
  12. Q

Most Reliable MVS board.

Hey all. As you can probably guess, I'm in the market for an mvs board. 1 or 2 slot. I'm interested in finding out what you experienced MVS gamers consider the most reliable MVS board of the bunch. I'm looking for a board that will work properly with the new games and old, without any bullshit...
  13. Q

SATURN: Mysterious cart.

When I purchased me sega saturn last month, I noticed that it came with a greenish/turquoise type of cartridge. It had no label. I read some faqs, and the closest I could compare it to is a limited edition cart that was included with a sega saturn bundle that was released in japan. Can anyone...
  14. Q

GanGan glitches?

I just recently bought GanGan (JPN), and noticed the 100 Mega Shock logo constructs itself from what looks to be garbling. Is this normal for this cartridge? As far as I can tell the rest of the game seems to be fine except for this one logo thing. Also, can anyone if you provide me with some...
  15. Q

http://www.neogeousa.com

I've been searching for some games and came across their site. Are they dead atm? Last time I inquired about an AES system they didn't reply. sales@neogeousa.com. They seem to have a nice stock too, if available.
  16. Q

Mad props to rimm_rs.

I just got my RBFF game from him. Packed great. Even more securely than the stuff I got from Shawn. Got a free insert of FFS. It came even faster than predictions. :) I would certainly do business again. Btw the quality of the stuff was really great. No insertion marks from what I could tell...
  17. Q

WANTED: AES Carts (look inside for me details)

Hello all, I'm looking for Good condition Metal Slug 2, 3; Last Blade 1, 2 Carts. They don't have to come with all the fixings, just be functional and not falling apart. If you have anything that remotely fits my descriptions lemme know via pm, and we'll talk further.
  18. Q

Info: CraigPilecky

Hey all, Has anyone here dealt with this person before? How was your experience?
  19. Q

Puzzle Bobble* & Magical Drop 3 - Saturn Ports.

How do they compare to the neo's? I've been thinking about getting these games, and can find them cheaply for the saturn. Are the ports as good as the ones for the neo geo?
  20. Q

Radiant Silvergun CD Style.

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone here owns a copy of this game. I would like to gather pics of the cd to compare to mine. I noticed that a cd that was being sold on a site is gold colored. Mine is not. I'm a little worried that I may have been sold a boot or something. Lemme know.