Search results

1. V

SOLD - Please Delete

I'm looking to sell my gently used Hori VLX Hayabusa Stick. The stick was used about 5 times total and comes in the original box. Looking to get $220 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking.
  2. V

FS: Modded PS2 Package - Everything Sold, Thanks!

***Now taking offers/giving prices for smaller bundles of items*** For sale I have all that remains of my PS2 collection. I don't have much time for gaming anymore so I'd rather sell this to someone who will use it. Here is what is included in the package: Modded Fat PS2 (Matrix Infinity...
  3. V

FS: PS1 Fighters Domestic and Import Bundle - 7 Games for $40 Shipped

Hello, Looking to offload the last of my PS1 games as I never give them the time they deserve anymore. All of the games are complete, working and have spine/reg. card where noted. Here's the list of what's included and the conditions: Domestic: Destrega - sticker and crack on...
  4. V

SOLD

Hello all, I have a copy of Power Instinct: Matrimelee for the JP PS2 for sale. It has only been played a few times and is in complete, excellent condition. Looking to get $35 shipped in the US via paypal gift or plus 3%. Thanks for looking.
  5. V

FS: King of Fighters, Onimusha, Castlevania PS2 Bundles, Wii Fighting Games Lot, GC+

Hello, A have a child arriving soon and have decided to trim down my games collection. I will list most items as bundles and prefer to sell that way, but will sell individually if no interest occurs over a few days. Also, if you are interested in a variety of games from different...
  6. V

FS: Import JoJo's ASB PS3

Both are like new, played once. Dengeki - sold JoJo's - $20 shipped Paypal gift or plus 3%, first to come with funds, first served. Thanks for looking.
  7. V

FS: Pair of PS1/2 to Dreamcast Controller Adapters

Looking for $30 shipped Paypal gift or plus 3%. Both have an input for the keyboard, and the blue one takes Saturn controllers as well.
  8. V

SOLD! to the man in the second to last post

Hello, I'm looking to sell these excellent condition PS2 sticks. These are unique in that the button panels are plugged into the base of the stick like a cartridge and thus are easily swapped with the alternate classic SNK layout. I'm asking for $90 shipped for the pair; I will...
  9. V

FS: PS3 Import Fighter Bundle+ Zero Gunner 2 Dreamcast

Hello, I have the following items for sale. I'd like to keep the bundles together unless given individual offers for the majority of items. Prices include conus shipping but will ship worldwide as long as buyer pays the difference. Looking for paypal (gift or +3%) or Amazon credit...
  10. V

SOLD

Hello, I have a nice, complete copy of Gotcha Force for the 'cube for sale. Looking for $75 shipped via PayPal gift or plus 3%. Thanks all. Please excuse the gigantic picture, no idea how to edit it out.
  11. V

SOLD

Game is complete and in great shape, only flaw is that the slipcover has 1/2" scratch on top right corner. Asking $55 shipped paypal gift or plus 3%. Thanks for looking.
  12. V

Delete Please

Never mind, everything has a bid on it already.
  13. V

SOLD: Sega Saturn Instant Collection - Mostly Fighters, Some Rares

Hello, I've decided to unload my Saturn collection. What you get with this bundle is: Black US Sega Saturn w/ S-video cable 4-1 Pro Action Replay for playing Imports Regular US Controller (some scuffs) Large US 3D controller for Nights Japanese white controller Japanese grey...
  14. V

FS: Jojo's All-Star Battle + Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen PS3

Both are in like-new condition; looking for $50 for both shipped CONUS. Will ship outside the US but I'll need to adjust the price accordingly. Paypal gift or + 4%. Thanks.
  15. V

SOLD

Hello, Up for sale is my Japanese 360 and games which I haven't been able to play in a while. The 360 is an Arcade version (manufactured 4/2009 so it has the newer chipset) but comes with a 60gb hard drive installed, HDMI cable and power brick (no controller unfortunately). Included...
  16. V

WTB: N64 Complete Mario Party 1,2,3 and Gauntlet Legends

Anyone have and willing to let go of these? Prefer complete with manuals/inserts and in very good or better condition. PM me or post here, thanks.
  17. V

Everything Gone

2 Guncon 2's (for PS2) - $15+shipping obo, will throw out if no one wants them by Monday. Everything else pictured is sold. Thanks all.
  18. V

WTB: Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - FOUND

Looking for a complete, nice condition copy of this game. I can do the ebay thing but I figured I'd let someone on here unload one if they want to. Paypal at the ready. Thanks.
  19. V

WTS: HRAP 3 SA Amazon Edition (PS3), MLG 360 Controller, SOTA Ryu SF Preview Figure

HRAP 3 SA comes complete with box, used maybe a dozen times over the years. Has come extremely light signs of use, nothing close to major. Asking $130 shipped. MLG Controller was bought on a whim around the time Halo 4 came out; used half a dozen times. Comes complete with box, case, and...
  20. V

FS: Dungeons and Dragons Collection, Astra Superstars JP Saturn, Rakugaki Showtime JP PS1

Hello, Need some extra funds for the holidays so I'm putting these up for sale. Dungeons and Dragons Collection: Light scratches on the case and discs (one of the discs may have been resurfaced), warranty card included but no spine. Good++ Astra Superstars: Light scratches on the...