FS: Modded PS2 Package - Everything Sold, Thanks!

vagabond

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
***Now taking offers/giving prices for smaller bundles of items***

For sale I have all that remains of my PS2 collection. I don't have much time for gaming anymore so I'd rather sell this to someone who will use it.

20151206_200237.jpg

Here is what is included in the package:

Modded Fat PS2 (Matrix Infinity v1.93, read here: http://ps2home.freeforums.net/thread/27/matrix-infinity-firmware-features-changelog) bought from member SnowKitty last year. Comes with one official PS2 controller, one official PS1 controller, one official PS2 memory card, and one official PS1 memory card, multi-system component cables (3rd party, obv.) and power cable. Also comes with three Nuby Street Fighter Anniversary controllers (see import games picture): Ryu (sealed), Ken (sealed), and Akuma (used but boxed). Used sparingly, works great. One small blemish on the front left corner, shown here:

20151206_224422.jpg

All games are complete and generally in very good condition unless otherwise specified.

PS2 Games Domestic:

4eULUxl.jpg

Alien Hominid, Battle Assault 3 feat. Gundam Seed, Bombastic, Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2, Capcom Fighting Evolution, Contra: Shattered Soldier, DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Dragon Quest VIII (sealed), Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1, Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Guilty Gear Accent Core, Indigo Prophecy, Odin Sphere (sticker on case), One Piece: Grand Adventure, Raiden III (resealed), R-Type Final (sealed), Sega Superstar Tennis, Super Dragon Ball Z, War of the Monsters, Worms 3D, X-Men: Next Dimension (stickers)

Sold: Arcana Heart, Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1, Capcom vs SNK 2, Castle Shikigami 2, Gradius V, Guilty Gear Isuka, GrimGrimoire, Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus, Maximo, Maximo 2, Mark of Kri, Megaman Anniversary, Metal Slug Anthology, Neo Contra, Rez, Sega Genesis Collection, Samurai Shodown Anthology, Shadow of the Colossus Silpheed, Soul Calibur 3, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, VF4: Evo, World Heroes Anthology

PS2 Games Import:

ruX3TL1.jpg

GGXX Slash, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza, Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum

Sold: Fate: Unlimited Codes, Garouden Break Blow: Fist or Twist, Garou: MotW, Grappler Baki, Hokuto No Ken, Melty Blood: Actress Again, Psychic Force Complete, Rumble Fish, Ryu Controller, Sengoku Basara X, SNK vs Capcom: SvC Chaos, Spectral vs. Generation

PS1 Games Import and Domestic (no picture, gamer condition but all complete):

Shadow Struggle (I), Tobal 2 (I), Boombots (D), Destrega (D), Ehrgeiz (D), Star Gladiator (D)

I'm looking for $160 shipped CONUS to an actual street address (UPS) for the bundle but I will also listen to offers for bundles of items on a first come, first serve basis. If two people are interested in the same game but one is only looking for that title while the other is looking for 5-6, I'm going to give the larger bundle priority. Message me with what you are looking to get and I'll get back to you with a price within 12 hours tops, or you can tell me what you're looking to pay for your items.

I'm looking to sell quickly so I'll give below market prices for games and even better deals for larger bundles but don't expect me to wait days for a response from you for a deal; I've already given prices to four interested parties three days ago with no responses at all save for one indivdual. Paypal or Amazon credit accepted, any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Fantastic Collection. This would be a awesome for someone who doesn't own a PS2.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Interested in Melty Blood AA if you split this up.

vagabond

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Interested in Melty Blood AA if you split this up.

Thanks for the interest. I'm going to let it ride for a while in hopes to sell this in one fell swoop to someone. To that end, I will take reasonable offers on the entire lot.

vagabond

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ok ladies and gents, gonna start throwing the remainder on ebay over the next few days. I'll keep an eye on the forums so if anyone decides they're interested in something, let me know and I'll pull the item(s) if there hasn't been a bid on the auction. Thanks for everyone's support.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Great seller here - I picked up a few for very fair prices and the games were super clean!