Search results

1. I

Rev 2 H64 + All four fighters = all boxed and mint.

I have a H64 Revision 2 motherboard and all four fighters. The Mobo is boxed with manuals, the fighters are all boxed kits and come with all the art you could wish for. I paid £250 for this from Vecktorlogc a while ago, you can buy from me for £180 and you don't have to deal with Jeff! You...
  2. I

A few shmups for sale.

I have and do not want several shmups... Jap Sat: Radiant Silvergun £95 Soukygurentai £20 Donpachi £20 Dodonpachi £30 PAL Dreamcast: Gunbird 2 £15 PAL Gamecube Ikaruga £15 Gameboy Advance Famicom Mini Twin Bee £15 Robotech £7 Phlanx £6
  3. I

MVS and NGPC Clamshells

Anyone want to take any of the following off my hand: 1 slot... (1F). Sengoku 3 kit US Cyberlip US Ghost Pilots US Waku Waku 7 (fake label) NGPC (boxed - anthracite) inc 10+ uk clams... Off the top of my head: Fasalai, Gal Fighters, MS 1st, MS 2nd, Fatal Fury, Match of the Mill, Neo Turf...
  4. I

Some Naomi/GNet Questions

I know that there have been a number of Naomi questions but I can't find the answers to my question so I thought I would start a new thread. I primarily play vert shooters and just got an Astro Cab (from www.killercabs.com) to play low res jamma games. I was wondering about getting Naomi and...
  5. I

Help: Egret 2 Layout

Does anyone know if you can get 6 button control layouts for an Egret 2 - all the pictures seem to show 3? Maybe the other holes are plugged in the cab or a blast city layout will fit??? Also, what happened to the cab thread?
  6. I

MVS Mobo + Carts (some rareish)

Heres some stuff for sale... Will think of prices later so in meanwhile make offers. I only want to get back what I spent less a bit. All games are original English label with serials unless stipulated otherwise. MV1FZ Mobo (updated - thought it was a 1B) Pop And Bounce Captain Tomaday (Sold...
  7. I

Jap Progear CPS2 B Board Wanted

An A board wouldn't go amiss too! I am in the UK Thanks!
  8. I

15/31 candy cabs

So at the moment I am trying to sort myself out with a candy cab with a vert monitor to play shooters. I was thinking that a Jap Naomi would suit me well as it has a tri resolution monitor and is JVS so its future proof and with a Jamma convertor should be ok to play all my older stuff...
  9. I

CEX find

No-one ever talks about NGPC anymore but I found a UK Clamshell Faselai the otherday in CEX in Bromley of all places. So I bought it... Which was nice!
  10. I

Jap Candy

I would like a sit-down Jap candy with rotatable mointor please (in the UK or Europe)! In an ideal world a Jap Naomi sitdown with rotatable multisync monitor but realistically that aint gonna happen. Failing that an Sega Astro or Neo 29 would be nice. Heres hoping....
  11. I

Naomi Universal Cab

Can anyone help me figure out the universal... I keep getting conflicting answers. In a dream world I want a cab that: - Can be rotated horizontal and vertically - Has a multisync monitor for my older stuff and future proof for AW etc - Accepts Jamma should the need arize. Each seller seems to...
  12. I

Block the selling forums.

To stop me buying stuff for the next couple of months while I move house!
  13. I

Gun Force

Anyone played Gunforce 2 from IREM... Looks like a reasonable MS clone? http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/pcbs/pcb/Gun_Force_2_%28Geo_Storm%29_148.html
  14. I

Games TM Metal Slug 5 Review

They give it 6/10 -Better than MS4 -Worse than MS3 Won't bother typing it in but thought I would mention it.
  15. I

Edge Magazine KOF NW Preview

The King Of Fighters: Neowave Here comes an old challenger: it's not quite the Match Of The Millennium we were hoping for, but Neo-Geo vs Atomiswave isn't a total no-show Not quite KOF 2004, NeoWave is in the unenviable position of being a transitional game - a test run for the marriage of SNK...
  16. I

New forums please!

I think we need some new forms sections... I know some of these have been mentioned before but I am just sticking my oar in. Systems/Atomiswave - Theres so much talk about this system it really needs its own section. That way the strictly snk hardware guys don't spam up the threads...
  17. I

New Neo Geo Bomber Man game???

Anyone know anything about Treius statement in the arcadeshock news page about this: 'There will also be a "new" title that Bomberman fans will love, with much better gameplay and graphics and overall fun compared to the Neo's Bomberman.'
  18. I

Good web site for arcade systems?

I have recently been looking for a cab to play multiple game systems including Neo, PGM, CPS but maybe Atomiswave in the future. Anyway, I learned that there is a lot of variation between systems, you obviously have the buttons, monitor orientation, monitor type, harness type and so on and so...
  19. I

X Arcade sticks on Neo Geo

Anyone know how to use these sticks in a Neo Geo or Supergun... I have opened it up and I think the stick converts button presses into keycodes and these are sent encoded... I either need to therefore : *Do some internal re-wireing to a new 15pin out *Build a converter using some logic chips...
  20. I

Looking for IGS PGM and Brezza Crystal

As the title says... Looking for these systems and games - pref in as new condition... Oh; I am looking for The Crystal Kings setup rather than the Evolution Soccer set up... Any help appreciated.