Search results

1. V

mvs-2 mini

do anyone know the external dimensions of an original mvs-2 mini cab , i like to build one but cannot find the information and i dont think they ever made it over to the uk unless a fan imported one ;) any help i would appreciate it :cool:
  2. V

Mvs consolised Mv1a what are my options (uk)

I have a mv1a motherboard , it will have a quick release case so i could just pop it out and into a arcade cab within a minute i have made a prototype out of cardboard :D I have average soldering skills enough to get by. what i am unsure about if i do the 5v mod and stereo mod do this mean...
  3. V

Mvs master tech's need your wisdom (photo heavy)

Well here is my problem i recently got hold of a mv-1a board as a bonus the person i bought board off supplied a vogatek super gun free http://www.vogatek.com/ Quite a good bit of kit video is crisp sound is very loud and clear and has two joystick ports and a coin switch. Now my problem as...
  4. V

Metal slug 6 gotta be a boot

I always thought metal slug 6 was atomiswave only seen this cart on e-bay uk http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAMMA-MVS-NEO-GEO-Metal-Slug-6-Plus_W0QQitemZ120235687853QQihZ002QQcategoryZ3945QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem the lack of a serial and a yellow case seems dodgy also no other marks accept...
  5. V

wanted Shockboxes UK Only

Like to buy some shock boxes must be from the uk as postage will be crazy from oversea's :glee:
  6. V

Serials on carts

are the serials on mvs carts a production code as in how many have been made? as i have just recived stakes winner and it has a serial of 000710 am i to belive this was the 710 cart made?? of this game
  7. V

size of boards

How big are thease hyper 64's unit as there a few on the old e-bay i might get for a laugh coz thay look huge to me :D
  8. V

Mvs 1 slot board the collection starts (again)

Just bought a one slot mvs board with free super gun, seller also e-mailed me after i won auction and said he will includ the power scart and mega drive pad for free plus fatal fury mvs cart, and possably another all for £47.. think i have had quite a good deal what you think? Item Number ...
  9. V

is there a Uk store?

Were can i purchase mvs/cd games and hardware in uk ? wales/england/scotland? :)
  10. V

NE0CD TO NEODVD inserts

Just bored so made this, if theres enough intrest i'll try do whole collection. tried to keep to a orignal feel, based partley on a template i found ages ago but modded a little... if u know template creator please let me know:) Click for video forgot the cover lol
  11. V

Back After 4 years

Just like to say hi :D Been away for a while u maybe thinking why come back after so long, well sold everything i owened snk related , got a a new job done that for two years spent the money i had for stuff towards a subaru impreza 2002 went to loads of car show's meet my Gf at a cruise, ended...
  12. V

Neo DC cover help?

Iam trying to design a cover for neo geo emulator for dreamcast i have done the basic layout but i need some ideas???? Since its going to be used mainly by neo-geo fans i thought i would ask u all what screenshot's or art would u like to see on there? Iam a total noob at photoshop but iam...
  13. V

Neo-cd bargin or not?

I just bought a Neo-geo cd game samurai sprits for £1.20/$2.14 do u think i got a bargin? here's the pic from ebay ;)
  14. V

what do u think of my first destop

i just got photoshop and made a desktop...what do u think iam a noob at it :D i bet none of u would use it thow:cool:
  15. V

{uk} super gun builder's

Hello.. iam just wondering is there any good sites or store's i can order (cheapish) parts to build a super gun???? also do any 1 know how to add a scart lead in it as thease rojk aint no good for my pal tv ....is it made straight off the jamma harness to a female scart plug? plz uker's...
  16. V

[UK] Arcade spare part's and stuff just look inside 2 c what i mean lol

Iam looking for a good site or a trusted seller of spares .. iam looking for thease part's as cheap as i can get them(my first build so i dont want to spend 100's of ££££ for somthing that might not work :) ) for a home built super gun...:D A powere supply unit (psu) Jamma harness Misc...
  17. V

A little help needed plz about (jamma) hrnees for a super gun Thx

Iam going 2 build a super gun ...i have been getting advice From a TOP fella called NTG in the super gun repository forum. http://www.sgrepository.com i put up a question i there last night but site is now down for some reason:cool: Any way the question was about a jamma harness on...