NE0CD TO NEODVD inserts

Vas

Marked Wolf
Just bored so made this, if theres enough intrest i'll try do whole collection. tried to keep to a orignal feel, based partley on a template i found ages ago but modded a little... if u know template creator please let me know:)

Click for video

tester3.png

tesster1-1.png

forgot the cover lol

TEST-2.jpg

Last edited:

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
It looks good. I know I would prefer it to the cases that are used now, but many people here wouldn't get them just for the sake of collection.

Vas

Marked Wolf
He He as i collection i ment do one for every neocd game i know that thay will always be custom. orignal's are always going to be prefered, was just a thought as u could insert ya cd's in a dvd case pack up orignal cases in nice dark dry place... to stop any colour fade from light damage etc plus could have bigger art on there and could store them along with all your dvds. if there no intrest i aint going to bust my balls to fine the art but in same breath if there a few who do want them i'll do it as i enjoy just messing around with things like this:loco: it's a project:buttrock:

Last edited:

Vas

Marked Wolf
Scrapped the first style , made my own template that replicate's the orignal cover's post pic's soon ;)... ohhh i forgot anyone know how i go about getting japanease font's as this is only factor that's hampering my design as i am trying at moe to cut and up scale the txt from covers and basically look's shit

Last edited: