Search results

1. nmsc

Samurai Spirits IV cart only $150 shipped

AES Cart is in overall very good shape. Will upload pics later. $150 shipped to your door in the USA seems fair?
  2. nmsc

WTB Last blade and KOF 95- 98

Looking for Last blade 1 and KOF 95 through 98 on AES.
  3. nmsc

WTB: WTTF AES system

Wanting to buy a good working AES system with a controller and game. I don't need the box or want a modded one to reduce cost. I'm also open to just a system and power supply and controller. I also have a huge genesis,32x, and sega Cd collection listed in another thread I'm willing to trade...
  4. nmsc

Large Genesis, Sega CD, 32X systems and games collection for Neo Geo system and games

I"m looking to trade my entire Sega Genesis,Sega CD, and 32X collection for a Neo Geo AES system and games. I have a few rarer and desired games Like Pier Solar, Lunar: The silver star, Kolibri, Knuckles Chaotix and few others. I am willing to take a loss on a decent trade so if you have an...
  5. nmsc

WTB NGPC sytem and games

Looking for a NGPC and some games. I'm not picky on the games as long as they are not heavy Japanese text. I don't need the box with the system but is a plus. I would prefer though that games come with at least case or box but not a deal breaker if they don't. I would also be interested in...
  6. nmsc

Turbo duo system

LOoking for a duo system. dont care what model as long as it works.
  7. nmsc

Wanted Atari Jaguar with cd sytem

Looking for both a working atari jaguar and Cd system together. Dont need the box but like everything to play it and a game or two. Shoot me what you have with your price.
  8. nmsc

FT:Nintendo DS plus cash for your Turbo duo,Turbo cd with 3.0 card

Like the title says. Looking for a working complete duo. Or a turbo cd that has the card that can play duo games. Dosent have to have games or the box.System is in great shape and working order. Will include a copy of the legend of Zelda, The minish cap
  9. nmsc

Neo Geo Cart system With 2 Games 185 shipped

Neo cart system in good condition and perfect working order.2 large arcade style controllers. The balls have the typical cracks from playing dosent effect anything.perfect working order but with no box. 2 games Japanese Fatal Fury 2 and american Sengoku.The games are in great shape and are...
  10. nmsc

My guitar for neo geo games, or turbo duo

My guitar. 1974 Gibson SG-II Refinished body the rest is all original and stock. PLays great sounds great no breaks repairs or issues. The guitar has been apprasied with the refin and condition at $650 Id like to trade it straight for a waku waku 7 or or other games or a turbo duo or something...
  11. nmsc

Mint Phantasy star 3 Genesis

Mint complete copy with the rare poster.$23 shiped or open to trades.
  12. nmsc

capcom vs snk 2 eo gamecube

game above mentioned complete in great shape. us version. will trade for any neo geo game, or whatever else make an offer.
  13. nmsc

Blues Journey aes

Wanted to buy a cheap copy of blues journey with the box and all that. Prefer american but will take japanese. pm or post me your price with shipping.
  14. nmsc

turbo grafx/dup question

I have a turbografx and can get a cd system. Can i use a japanesse aracade card for the system or do i have to have 3.0 card to play duo games.
  15. nmsc

Wanted neo cart system

looking for any cart system, as long as works, has all cables and a game im fine. Post your prices including shipping. Looking to buy now
  16. nmsc

uk pocket reversi and system

wanted a uk version pocket reversi and a color or b&w system perferably same person.
  17. nmsc

Wanted darius alpha and jap virtual boy games

Im looking mainly for just a loose darius alpha for pc engine. That is my main concern. I will also buy one with the case if its right.Id like to avoid ebay as much as possible. Im also would like sd gudam for virtual boy. peferably with the box or not.same if you got virtual bowling