My guitar for neo geo games, or turbo duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmsc

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My guitar. 1974 Gibson SG-II Refinished body the rest is all original and stock. PLays great sounds great no breaks repairs or issues. The guitar has been apprasied with the refin and condition at $650 Id like to trade it straight for a waku waku 7 or or other games or a turbo duo or something else make an offer.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Beautiful guitar. Why not just throw it on Ebay, it's worth more than a Waku Waku 7 cart...

nmsc

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought about that but I realy dont like hassling ebay, and whatever the money I would get from selling the guitar would go here I would like to just cut out the middle man. I really dont mind taking a loss on value if both sides are happy.

Plus their is a whole world of other wonderful games besides waku 7

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
no disrespect, but we have a lot of scammers sign up on this board and try similar things. I am going to ask that you post a picture of your guitar next to your neo geo, with you giving the peace sign. Sounds weird, but it would be a gesture of good will as an honest seller on your part to do it. Otherwise, I'll delete the thread. Thanks.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
wasabi said:
no disrespect, but we have a lot of scammers sign up on this board and try similar things. I am going to ask that you post a picture of your guitar next to your neo geo, with you giving the peace sign. Sounds weird, but it would be a gesture of good will as an honest seller on your part to do it. Otherwise, I'll delete the thread. Thanks.

Can I send a pic of myself dressed as a Hippie standing next to a guitar? Quite irrelevant to the thread, but it sounds fun. I remember people made me take a pic of a Banana next to my RH Proto to prove that it exists, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.