Search results

1. R

League bowling, Sengoku2,3 Metal slug4 KOF01 AES games Wanted in UK Please help

Hi I am on the look out for the following AES carts: League Bowling (anything apart from card box version) Sengoku 2 Sengoku 3 Metal Slug 4 KOF 2001 Games must be at least boxed, prefer with instructions, US JAP or EURO. UK only as last time I bought from America I got stuck with import...
  2. R

NEO CD GAMES WANTED!!! PLEASE HELP

Hi I am after the following Neo CD titles: US or Jap with or without spine (obviously more is paid for one with spine), but must be in at least good condition, original with instructions and rear cover. 3 Count Bout/Fire Suplex Baseball Stars Professional Breakers Burning Fight Fatal Fury...
  3. R

Whats a fair price to pay for Iron Clad mint?

Just wondering what I should pay? This is not a wanted add :p
  4. R

NeoDragoN reply to email/PM WANTED

Alex I see you are on the forums at the moment please reply to my emails/PM as I need the tracking code for the CDs I won off you, that you said were posted special dleivery on the 5TH and it is now the 10TH, but no games have come. Please email/PM the tracking code so I can find out what has...
  5. R

Knuckles Chaotix Sega 32x that will work on a UK Set-up

I am after Knuckles Chaotix for the Sega 32X, it needs to run on a UK system so I guess will have to be a euro copy of the game. Boxed with instructions if possible, or cart only depending on price, as I just want to play the game. Thanks Adam.
  6. R

70+ MVS carts, Some kits SALE or SWAP.

I am either getting out or cutting down my MVS collection, so here is what I have for sale or swap: Aero Fighters 2 No: 012078 + Mini marquee Art of Fighting No: 76136 Art of Fighting 2 No: 19809 Baseball Stars Pro + Mini marquee Blues Journey Burning Fight + Mini marquee Captain Tomaday + Mini...
  7. R

AES carts in the UK please

I am looking to build up my AES games and interested in most titles US/Euro/Jap. As long as I do no already own them and the price is good. Games need to be complete and in good-mint condition. Please email/post/PM and I will reply. Thanks Adam. I have good ebay feedback and have bought...
  8. R

SENGOKU 2001 / 3 in Engalnd

Hi I am after Sengoku 2001 / 3 I would like it to be for sale in England (saves on postage and risk). I would like it to be US rather than JAP but would be interested in anything thats offered. Seeing as no-one offered me Burning fight, I thought I would try for Sengoku 3. Also any other AES (US...
  9. R

BURNING FIGHT AES in the UK please.

Hi I am after Burning fight AES US or Jap version. It must be complete and in good-mint condition. Please email or PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks
  10. R

STUPID EBAY AUCTION!

Get this auction, someone is trying to sell the Neo pin badges that you can buy from the Neostore for $1. And they are starting the dutch auction at £5 GBP One hell of a mark up! <a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1336297915" target="_blank">Badge auction link</a>...
  11. R

How do you take a Neo CD pad apart?

I take all the screws out the back, the back cover then pulls off, but the board is then held in by the movement stick of the pad! there are four little plastic pins which do not seem to release it, so is it to do with the plastic bit in the centre? Any help on this would be great.
  12. R

match of the millennium good price?

I have just won a UK match of the millennium pocket game in mint condition off ebay for £14.50, I feel it was a good price. What is a current value of this game, and is there a price list thats going to start up?
  13. R

Sweet deal on Metal slug CD

I recently won an auction for Metal slug CD (Jap), which as I am getting back into the CD side of things was I nice start. It came today in mint condition (no spine card) but it only cost me £40 GBP on a buy it now ebay auction. I felt this was a sweet deal, which has renewed my faith in ebay...
  14. R

Is KOTM2 euro worth more than the US version?

I am just wondering if the euro version of KOTM2 is worth more than the US dogtag version? As it does not list the euro version with a seperate price on the guide, like it does with some other games? If so how much is it worth?
  15. R

Can you tell the year of maufacture of an AES system?

Can anyone tell me a way of finding how old a system is by the serial number? Also could you ever get a US and JAP system with the same numbers? or were the serial numbers never duplicated between US and Jap machines?
  16. R

Anyone heard of this game??????

This is probably a well common game but I am not sure what it is. The guy says it is called ZIPANG CHANGBARAH ACTION (Neo CD) and is described as a rare fighting game. Is this game called something else, as I can not see it in the Neo CD price guides. Is this game any good? How much should I...
  17. R

NEO CD/CDZ WANTED IN ENGLAND

If anyone based in England has a NEO CD/CDZ console with or without games, for sale please contact me. I would prefer a NTSC unit in good to mint condition. Anything considered, please post a reply or email me if you have anything of interest.
  18. R

What ages does the Neo-geo span

Title basically says it all, I want to know what ages does the Neo appeal to, do gamers get to a certain age and then stop playing? Also how long have you been collecting / playing Neo? Neo home and MVS gamers only please. To start things off I am 22 and have been collecting Neo for about 1.5...
  19. R

How can you tell a fake MVS cart?

There is a MOTW MVS cart that I want to buy but I am unsure of it being genuine, it has an English label and that’s about all I know, apart from he bought it from someone called Aslan off ebay, who I think remember hearing that he made a lot of fake carts. So my questions are: How can you tell a...
  20. R

KOF 98 question please help me!!!!!

I got KOF98 US AES today and put it on my US console and there was breast movement, which I do not get on KOF2000 jap. So my question is was KOF 98 not censored even when played on a US console, or is there something wrong with my game? I think it is 100% original as the cover looks correct and...