NEO CD/CDZ WANTED IN ENGLAND

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone based in England has a NEO CD/CDZ console with or without games, for sale please contact me.
I would prefer a NTSC unit in good to mint condition.
Anything considered, please post a reply or email me if you have anything of interest.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I could ship a neo geo cd to England :)

Paypal payments only. Shipping wouldbe a lot though. I have an NTSC Japanese. Description is here:

D†W†W <a href="http://www.egameaddiction.com/neo_geo_cd.htm" target="_blank">Game Addiction's Neo Geo cd Games/ Accessories/ Systems</a>

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have some cheap neo cds for sale at the moment:

Fatal Fury 3 (US)
Savage Reign (US)

Cheers,

Frazer99

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frazer how much are they? as I am going to buy games before the system as I am not in any great rush for one, but if there is a nice system for sale at a fair price I will not say no. I just won two of your ebay auctions (a couple of days ago), power spiles 2 and temco world soccer MVS, so might I be able to save on postage if we can sort a price out soon. Please email me with details, also please let me know if you here of any systems in the near future.

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bluevoodu thanks for the offer, but postage is the reason I asked for one in the UK. If in a while I still do not find one, I will come back to you on it if is still around.

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete nice to hear from you, I am interested in some games off you and if you could work out a price on that CDZ I would be interested in doing a deal if I have anything you are after a a p/x or just a cash price.
I want to collect the Neo cd again as I sold the one I got off you when I started back on the home carts, but now I miss having the CD so now I want to be able to collect on all Neo formats i.e AES,CD,MVS,Pocket and Hyper64.

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the post laurent, you are first on my list if finding one in the UK fails, as like you say postage will not be as much from France.

laurent

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i can offer free shipping if you buy neogeo cdz with stuff,what do you think of my offer?i will send the stuff with tracking number and full insurance :eek: i can t do more
thanks for attention

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey laurent please let me know what you have and how much you want for it, any pics would be great aswell. There is an ebay auction ending on Monday for a Neo cd, but would prefer a CDZ.
Also if you can let me know how payment can be made, is VISA possible?